HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Great Egyptians
In Response To: Re: The Great Egyptians ()

Iyah den yah mus nah be a Rasta nuh true? Rasta follow Selassie an Him is a Christian, a believer in de Bible..Christians follow de bible nuh true? an de story of creation starts at de beginning, an we all know wha de beginning a start wit..but if nah de story of creation is in de book of genesis..I sight I breddah in law in dis instance who is an ATHEIST, him use some of de arguements yah gwan use..but are you an atheist, or a rasta or wha? me jus would like yah firstly to tink seh wha de I really belief..one minute yah seh dem jus unbeliefable stories an de next minute yah sight de stories as African treasures..yes I me ask jus fe clarity pon yah beliefs is all..An Atheist seh dat de whole a de bible is jus a fantasy story book, an den dem seh so is de whole belief of God..once yah belief in one piece of de bible where is yah cut off point, when yah start seh "oh dis too much now fe me to belief" or at wha point does de I seh me nah belief dat but me pick an choose wha sound sensible..I mean after all yah never seen God, so if yah beilief in God ya mus haf some faith..let I know so we cyan reason fully
notin but Raspeck Iyah
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

The Great Egyptians
Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com