HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others
In Response To: Re: The Great Egyptians ()

HOTEP and greetings in Selassie I Name!!

First of all. Anyone in this day and time who claims to be into any of the Afrikan based Paths-such as RASTA-should be willing to dig deeper and research the origin of what claim they stand for.

I must agree with RASON-becoming Rasta opened the door for InI to dig deeper into InI Afrikan Spiritual Rootz. It made InI abandon the Eurocentric Christianity which has nothing to do with InI. Selassie I was a Lawyer. Lawyers are usually of Masonic orders which deal with Kemetic sciences and spirituality. Therefore Selassie I dealt with the origins/Rootz of Christianity which is not the bogus version that Sister Kaya obviously believes in.

Kaya-you are still calling Yeshuah/Iyesus by the European slave masters' name JESUS!! That tells Ini SOOOOOOOO MUCH about where the I is KULCHARALLY. There are many Christian Rasta such as yourself who are not really Rasta but are merely hiding behind LONG SKIRTS and HEAD WRAPS, which are called GE-LE's in Afrika, who simply wanna look Afrikan and deep but are really just Christians who are only a fraction of an inch into their kulcharal awareness.

The origin of man does not start in some garden. That is a fable. If you research it you will find that out!! The bible is only 6,000 years old according to Genesis!! One thousand years is liken unto a day. The earth was created in 6 days. On the 7th day GOD needed to rest cuz he got tired. Any GOD who needs Rest is a wimp GOD!! What a contradiction when the Bible says in the book Numbers that God never sleeps nor Slumbers!! So that can not be the Most High if he needs a nap.

InI who have researched Ourstory Know that the Bible is crap. It has some inspirational teachings but all in all it is Crap!! I could go on if you would like!! As for an ATHEIST!! Atheist means one without THEOS who was Greek GOD. THEOS=THEORY-A=WITHOUT. Yes InI have decided to live without THEORIES and Deal in InI Afrikan Spiritual FACTS!!!

GUIDANCE

Messages In This Thread

The Great Egyptians
Re: The Great Egyptians

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com