HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Great Egyptians
In Response To: Re: The Great Egyptians ()

INI am not talking of god but a book that is filled with many stories that have their origin in African stories. Am I Rasta?------who is to say? But INI KNOW this Rasta has brought I to Africa and all of its great history and stories. The writers of the bible have plagiarized African stories and twisted them into stories that they have used to oppress peoples throughout the world. INI Love Selassie I But as a man of flesh and blood He was subject to weaknesses or imperfections. But I don't look at His Love for the Bible as a weakness or imperfection. He found strenght in the Bible and that is great , Just as it is great if you find strength in it, BUT many of the stories are of African origin. Go and read books on the destruction of the Black civilizations and you can see for yourself. One off hand is "Introduction to African Civilization" by John G. Jackson. Rasta is about the truth and breaking free form the chains that white christianity has placed on not only the Black race, but all of mankind. INI am I white man and I say enough of the lies INI want the truth. And that the truth brings INI to Africa is the most perfect with INI. If INI want to gain strenght from the teachings of this world then INI must KNOW the true teachings of this world.

Keti Koti(the chains have been broken)

Jah Guides

Messages In This Thread

The Great Egyptians
Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com