Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...

yeah, yeah, much love...

yow...da police de facety an bright
want someting out adi nine...
nah hear, hafi feel, full dem upa cawbine,
respect, cos even i woudn't class dem as swine
blood fya, bun dem aldi while, natural as di soil...
a never realy wanted to get voil..

yea, will u see tings like dis sometimes urge ini fi do something to dem...uknow...but i know if i am to kill that one, another one takes its place. Moreover when the pain really hits u, u don't care who did it...all u care about is what happen to that person who's dead...the understanding that kept me calm and humble is understanding that it is because i am able to die in the first place that gives reason for killers...if a nation truly know themself, like HIM, do u really think they could enslave anyone...so basically it is an elevation, don't be able to be enslaved...

its not about forgeting, but the damage has already been done...yes then ini hear people a talk about God contradicting themself, and ini feel like fi shot dem and de slave master...yet again Jah chastise me and tell fi observe evrything before u move...trus me there is alot of things ini have to say...

there is some posts that ive posted before on the issue please, read keinly, a realize things that I'm saying is going right over peoples head, and their only understanding to what they think can be there...when i start to use quotes from the bible thats the time many realize, yet ini give thanks...I understand what your saying..blessed

the kings wealth is in his strong city...illuminuti have no BOMBO CLAWT power...Bush have no BOMBO CLAWT power...why do u think they've assinated many who have such a big infulence over a nation towards the truth...simply the truth is the only power...yet majority of the whole world has a wrong understanding of whats the truth...this initself becomes the truth being that JAH truth is in the people that form the economy...

yet give thanks, its not over...life forevermore

guidance

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com