HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...

Respek diyouth, I don't think we really disagree, I think we just looking from slightly different angles. Yes, is a system of EVIl running tings today, and evil can come through any vessel of any color, as can good. But white supremacy is a method which evil people use to run the world. To help keep down the majority of people in the world, who are people of color. And to hide and cover up the class divisions between white people themselves... giving poor white people just a little bit more than their poor black counterparts, so that poor whites will ally themselves to the system that exploits them, instead of allying themselves to the other victims of that system. I posted something way down there in the "what do blacks not want..." thread which explains my position on this a little more fully.

I feel like we in a war and when ya in a war ya have to know who your enemy is. I don't feel that enemy is all white people, by no means, if you been reading my posts you done know that. But I ain't down with all this 'let's forget about the past and all hug each other and race doesn't mean anything anymore so forget it.' That sounds like the kinda bullshit that hippies spout for a couple years before they settle down, cut their hair, put on a suit and go work for Exxon.

So who is the enemy? An evil system, yes, but leh we get more specific. To me, it's the international ruling class. Those who beleive in different conspiracy theories call them the illuminati or the this or the that, but at the end of the day regardless of what you call them, it's a very small group of people who run the world and make sure the rich get richer, and the poor die.

Most of them are white, most are male, and all of them are rich beyond our wildest imaginings (mine anyway... I don't know the economic background of everyone on this board).

Bro I sorry to hear about what happen to your cousin, Jah bless his soul.

That brings me to a next point, the police... them is my enemy too. All a dem. Maybe it's some a dem I could deal with human being to human being, but only when they out of uniform, cos when they put on that uniform they don't represent themselves any more, they represent backra massa who pays them to kill us... although I qualify that with one exception, is one particular black cop I know in New Jersey, he founded 'Cops Against Police Brutality' and all his fellow cops want to kill him. He literally has to leave East Orange before nightfall in case he get ambushed. That's the only cop I ever met who I could respek as a human being even when he in uniform.

I remember one time I was trying to reason with this pig... sorry lemme start back, I shouldn't call them 'pigs' because that's disrespectful to the animal. So I was trying to reason with this cop and I tell him "Listen man I'm trying to reason with you as a fellow human being." You know waht that cop told me? "I'm not a human being, I'm a police officer."
Nuff said...

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com