HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...
In Response To: For all of you white folks... ()

Ites.

"I hear a lot of white Ras or Rasta "supporters" saying things like "i'm really a black person trapped in a white person's body". "

I think this is a way of dealing with the truth about Black People. I think it is good to realize what is Black History, especially of the last centuries. But that it has to result in such a ridiculous statement as "I am really black" sounds like a way of dealing with a feeling of guilt, and I think it's a waste of time and only aimed at one's own feeling of comfortability.

We should take heed to the words of HIM: "Until the philosophy that holds one race superior and another inferior is terminated, everywhere there is war". Als war in the own head. That is where "one love" comes in, that is where "out of one blood all nation" comes in. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery", is another remark by someone highly respected.

The point is that whenever there is said "black is beautifull" this make a white man feel very uncomfortable for in his own mind set there is always some supremacy and therefore "black is beautifull" is interpretated as "white is ugly". But black is beautiful" does not mean that. Black is beautiful only setys the balance straight. For centuries it was preached that white is more then black, and this resulted in among other wicked things, slavery. Now, in this context it is said: "Black is not inferior, Black is Beautiful". When this leads to sayinmg "I have white skin but am black in in the inside" really means that things are not comprehended the way it should be.

Let's talk about JAH SUPREMACY, to which no human being can ever live up.

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com