HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...
In Response To: For all of you white folks... ()

InI have pride in the fact that InI am Human and I owe my allegiance to the human race. Every race in their place may have been a good way to look at the world 1000 years ago, but not today. This is one world and we are one people. do not tell I what I boundaries should be, for InI have no boundaries. Do we trace are heritage back one generation, two generations, or a 1000 generations? Rasta is of Creation so that is the Roots that we must seek. This here Rasta business is not just about bettering life for the Black race. It is about bettering things for the Human race. His Majesty Himself gave InI the Ultimate Challenge and I KNOW he did not say that we owe our Allegiance to the Black man. Him say "....to our fellow man within the Huamn community".

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com