HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...

"who is getting the shortest end of the stick. They are the ones who need help most urgently."

a evil man conceals his deeds, wouldn't he not try to hide the injustice he does to his own people. Afganistan, Argentina, Bosnia, Tibet, China, Asia, Mexico, Haiti, remember the Arabic people enslaved the Swahelee people...look out of your own eyes..bun media, and friend...trus me its not a white and black ting, its white,black,yellow,brown,pinketc vs the principality of evil.

...hold on, what happen to Almighty JAH in the picture...Jah does not love them?...they say Jah never give we more than what we can bare...suffer but not forever...so consider the future Jah have for us all...

"...white supremacy shitstem, 'whites' have an obligation to assist in correcting this shituation as well"

skin and bones nuh move byiteself, it takes a character, sound mind, and objectives to move these skin bones...so ini know %100 that its not a white shitstem, instead ini ago acknowledge it as it is...evil principals, evil characters moveing within the skin an bones /Jah creation.
its simple, its just an evil shitsem.

...a racist cop shot i black cousin in the presence of a black witness and that same black witness testifiy against ini cousin to get relief from a couple pounds of Ganja...I don't care what any one sez, evil, false priorities is ini enemy...learn dat, and express it in the vocabulary...evil shitstem, not 'white' whatever...

guidance

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com