Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For all of you white folks...

To all,

The more I read these things, the more convinced I become that there is a serious cyber-infiltration/propaganda campaign going on here against Rasta.

Lofty, altruistic slogans uttered by white "rastas" fuelled on high-grade(is dem control de best herb, check Humboldt and Mendo)who have the means but not the might to go a JA to Bhingi camp or Grounation a chat dat chat.

I have rarely met a white "rasta" who was truly comfortable with the true dynamics of Black/African culture. Yet, just because someone shouts the name Rastafari or can spell Rastafari on a computer, they expect everyone must get paralyze and docile using we own culture to silence InI. The lack of creative originality which creates the need to jump on another culture in order to have a culture seems psychologically bent if not emotionally orphanned.

There are those who claim that Jamaica and even Africa are not the most important Earth springs of Rasta culture and Irit.
But the fact remains is that Rasta never woulda get created inna dem house inna dem land.

The history of Africans everywhere over that last 400 years has been one of not being able to forge we own cultures, anywhere(except Ithiopya) without BEING LEFT THE F__K ALONE.

It is this white "rasta" must keep in mind when opening they mouth. The right or wrong of the argument is not the issue, the issue is about African people being allowed to make they own life for once. Learning to create one's own history is a miracle InI must pull off.

Messages In This Thread

For all of you white folks...
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: But Still What Do I Know???
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: de best herb is de malawi green!
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: Chiozo to Messian Dread
Re: What does it mean..
Re: What does it mean..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com