AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: 360 is right.
In Response To: 360 is right. ()

G. I know you are not stupid as I and that you will look into this piece and produce your own opinion whereas everyone seem to be shareholders in the opinions stocks.

The puzzle/bible itains positive and also negatives from I perspectives as in factual or illusions when I blaze ingredients of the puzzle I blaze the illusions but big up the facts,
Do you think and grasp that Mother nature take orders or asignments b4 doing her thing?

Do you think and grasp that b4 Mother nature strikes or operates there are always verbal trumpets that warns people to change from their evil corrupted ways?
Is it the truth that breeds lies or lies that breeds truth as in dirty water breeds various diseases that got transported by mosquitos,
if yes,is it possible for corruption to breed the wrath of Mother nature,

if you cannot reason with Mother nature to hear if such deeds breeds her wrath can you possible say she is not wrath because of same sex indulgence? KEEP IN MIND YOU STILL GOT YOUR SHAREHOLD IN THE OPINION STOCKS SEEN.

Within the puzzle there are various works of Mother nature as in floods/noah and ark, egyptians drown in red sea etc,etc those things tends to have happen anytime corruption try to hurt the people who stands out for righteousness living upful according to the standards set by their Creator.

Again do keep in mind you have the rights to your opinion stocks.
I think you are a very busy worker but I look forward to read what your reply/response will be.

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
Re: and Haiti?
360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com