AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: and Haiti?
In Response To: Re: and Haiti? ()

Whats the difference with white supremacy and black supremacy, every one is fighting for their specific race supremacy, I dnt get involve in that kind of thing, look around you, you see a person with what you term as white then when you check their parent one is black and the other white what supremacy should such person defends?

So here is what my fight is about, the deletion of corruption no mater the color ,class or creed IT DWELLS INTO.
Some say Africa for Africans home and abroad but do they only means for blacks with the past word be black skin, if black skin, would Africa be the home for you and others including I with a complex some label as brown or chocolate.

So called blacks returning to Africa from west as we speak do you know what African base so-called brothers are saying to them, go back to the west you are not of Africa, so where does that leaves InI.
You dnt see even Africans a go end up slewing Africans, So see me switch up again.

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com