AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: and Haiti?
In Response To: Re: and Haiti? *LINK* ()

Blessed i respect your views, in jamaica they have an old saying that you cannot close the gate when the horse already gone through such gate, I say this to signify if you are ready for revolution make sure you are fighting the person or persons that deserve to get such fight.

Are you a blackman if yes,what is the label of your skin color i learn that the color oF a tire is black are you of such color of skin,whenever you refer to Africa for the Africans home and abroad are you saying ones that were born there, if yes, what about the whiteman that was born in south Africa would it be polite to call him an African?

Does it sound confusing to you hearing a blackman here in the west fighting for black supremacy yet when he migrate to Africa his brothers who should be welcoming him home telling him on a serious note he is not an African and he need to go back to the west or be killed.
What will you do to those fellows when you repartriate to Africa will you let them kill you or you would rather to kill them,

WELL AS FOR I IM READY TO BLAZE SOME REAL CAPSOLES IN THEM FACE, AFTER THEM SOLD I TO THE SLAVE MASTER WHITE MAN NOW TELLING ME AFRICA IS NOT MY HOME LAND.
ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THE SO-CALLED BLACKMAN NEED TO CLEAN UP HIS OWN YARD TOO BEFORE HE CAN REMOVE THE DEBREES FROM A NEXT RACE,CLASS OR CREED ABODE.

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com