AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: and Haiti?
In Response To: Re: and Haiti? ()

You can gwaan siddung pon fence when RASTAMAN DOING AND SAYING WHAT THEY WERE SENT TO DO, YOU THINK INI COME FROM DOWN IN THE JAMAICA TO COME AND PET UP THE GREEN HOUSE OF INI PROBLEMS, WELL IF I TO GO DOWN FOR MY PEOPLE TO LIVE IN A corruption none FUTURE WELL SO BE IT, I TROD ALONE I DNT JOIN NO ORGANIZATIONS THAT CAN COME TELL I DNT SAY THIS OR THAT AS THEY TRY TO TELL MALCOLM X,

NO PETTING NOR POWDERING FOR THE dna corruptors,YOU PRAISE god did you feel any mercy for the egyptians who were working under pharohs orders when drown in the red sea according to,, did you feel any mercy for the ones in sodom and gomorrow, were you vex when jesus tell his father god to forgive the corruptors claiming they know not what they do now today the grandkids of them is still creating problems for MY PEOPLE,

THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU WAS NOT SENT TO DESTROY corruption,ITS BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TOO MUCH MERCY ON THE DNA ONES, WELL ME DNT HAVE ANY MERCY FOR THEM, UNU BAWL EVERYDAY ABOUT POOR PEOPLE UNFAIR TREATMENT YET UNU EXPECT RASTAMAN TO COME AND PET UP THE REGIMES THAT INSTIGATE SUCH TREATMENT.

YOU DNT SEE WHAT THEY DID HERE TO MARCUS GARVEY DID YOU KNOW THAT BLACKS HERE WERE INVOLVE IN FIGHTING AGAINST HIM TOO.WELL UNU SEY IS god SENT ALL MOTHER NATURE CYCLES SO ASK god WHY IS HE SO EVIL FOR SENDING THESE FLOODS.

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com