AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: and Haiti?
In Response To: Re: and Haiti? ()

peace and hotep,

Ras Henry Howard.

If we do not understand/innerstand/overstand WHAT White Supremacy (Racism) IS and HOW it WORKS, to DOMINATE THOUGHT, SPEECH AND ACTION in every area of people activity, then how can ini KNOW the ways and means by which to counter White Supremacy (the greatest injustice that the world has ever known)? Some people have hopes and dreams......only.

Since the White Supremacists(the smartest and most powerful of all white people) have used color as a basis of their deceit and deception, what must ini do to counter that misuse of power on the basis of 'colors'? There are only 3 types of people in the known universe: 1.White People 2.non-White People 3. White Supremacists (the smartest and most powerful Racist Man/Racist Woman/Racist Family)

There are only 2 classes of People in the known universe: 1.Powerful class (white supremacists) 2.Powerless class (all other people)

To effect change in the Powerful class, it would be necessary to be in the closest proximity 'withe' the Powerful class. Is the center of world power in the east or in the west? or africa? Where would you repatriate to in order to evoke more positive change? Is that place out of the reach of White Power?

Is the violence in central and south Amorica perpectuated by drug gangs, cartels or THE CIA? What's different about Africa? Unless the 'withe' Supremacists have built outaspace and/or underwater fortresses, you cand find them and encourage them to do the right things.

Ras Henry Howard, historically, if there was ever a superiority based upon colours did it succeed or did it fail. When people who are given great power do not do the right things with that power then that power is eventually taken away.

Although White Power > non-white Power [wp > np],

Creator Power > White Power + non-White Power [CP > wp + np]

freedomisahapisalve

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com