HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Is this Religious Discrimination are what is it ?

Greetings again my brothers and sisters. I am trying to find a reasonable answer to for this issue. As African People, we must continue to bring Issues, to the attention of our people, just to see if we can find reasonable solutions, and try to agree on as many things as we can, as we move forward to our African house cleaning for liberation purposes. It will be good if at least, we are in agreement on some things.

I would really like you to understand, that when I write on this forum, I do not write from a competitive point of view, I write to encourage my people to think and have dialogue, so that we can sharpen each others minds. I am indeed very happy, that some of us, have reached that stage, where we are able to take the reasonable statements from the bible, or any other book, and leave the unreasonable sections, for the unreasonable people. That is indeed a great Iyavation or internal growth.

I would like to inform you that I do enjoy the poems and spalms of David, as well as the proverbs and ecclessiatics, which I think were written by African people, but were stolen and re-written, by those European criminals, since they are always plagarising other people's intellectual property.

My reason for pointing out contradictions in the bible and other books, is to alert my people of African origin, so that they can see these things for themselves, and examine them without fear, so we can also alert the following generation, to be very careful, about what they are learning and teaching to others. When we learn some things from others, and we believe in that thing, but we cannot prove it to be true, but we go ahead and teach it to others, because we believe in it, and after teaching it to many people, and they in turn, teach it to many more, until it is widely spread internationally speaking, then suddenly it is revealed to us, that although we believed it to be true, it was really false, would it not be the right thing to take back your word, and try to make as much corrections as you can, in order to see if you can cause it to reach, some of those who you have misled? I do think that it is a great and humble person, who can correct their own works, words and activities, and move on ahead to greater things.

Let me illustrate another example to you, just for you to think about, again if it is too difficult for any of you to manage, you can leave it alone, for my post is not just for you,it is for any one, who is able to manage it, but it would be very good if you can help, considering you have a mind to think, and also, considering, that this illustration is a very simple one to comprehend.

Now let us imagine that this lovely African sister, becomes pregnant, and then gave birth to an indentical twin a boy and a girl. So the parents nourished them and they grow up together, both of them being dreadlocks, and both of them love their locks and cared for it, and is admired by people because of it. Now all throughout their childhood, both of them were allowed to let their beautiful locks be seen, and also allowed it to benefit, from the beautiful elements of Mother Nature and Father Time, the sunlight, the rain drops, the moonlight and Mother Nature in general.

But as soon as they are grown up, to that stage, where the boy have a little beard growing on his chin, as a Creational signal, that he is becoming an adult, and is qualified for reproductive activities, Also, the girl has also grown up, and there are also Creational signals, that she is ready for the glorious process of human reproduction. Then at this stage of their development, a religious Edict is proclaimed, that as of that day, the young woman, can no more leave her hair on her head on covered, when she is present in the assemble, but the grown young man, is free to leave his head on covered, when ever and wherever he may be.

Do you think that this is a form of religious discrimination? or do you think that the woman is supposed to just do as she has been told to do, and keep her mouth shut with no questions or protest. Do you think that the woman, should be free to cover her head if she feels to do so, and leave it on covered whenever she feels to do so? I mean that she be left to use her own discretion. I do hope that you the wise one's, can help with this question, so that we can reason about it and learn from each other.
Again I send many oceans of blssings with self determination to all African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Is this Religious Discrimination are what is it ?
Re: Is this Religious Discrimination are what is i
the purpose of wearing clothing
is this religious discrimination are is it dogma *NM*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog *LINK*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog
FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS THIS *NM*
Re: FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS T
the emperor's invisible garment
Re: the emperor's invisible garment
A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON THIS FORUM
in your own words...." i' ll be back"
we should use this tool to benefit us *NM*
NO BENEFIT TO ME A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON HERE *NM*
RASTAFARI SPEAKS YOU MUST BE JOKING
Your temper is getting the better of you.
Re: Your temper is getting the better of you.
I talk to myself, it is a great source of healing.
may i visit your house website? *NM*
Re: may i visit your house website?
yes, i brought 'bug' spray *NM*
in your own words...'inadequate'
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
we should use this tool to our benefit *NM*
2 The Priest!!
rastafari nation would be better if ?
death to patriarchal barbarism *NM*
TO BABA. BANTU, AND SESH
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built..
Re: You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built
BABA ARE YOU REALLY A FRIEND OR FOE
You are avoiding the issues, by accusing others.
Re: You are avoiding the issues, by accusing other
TO BABA, BANTU, AND SESH
TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
Re: TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
What did I say offensive in my last post?
Re: What did I say offensive in my last post?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com