HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Is this Religious Discrimination are what is i

If it is your wish to promote your daughters to wear minnie skirts in your gatherings, it is up to you, you are the one who mention it not me, if that is where your mind is carry on, those are the words which came out of your mind. So instead of answering my very intelligent question, as it relates to this indentical twin, a boy and a girl, who were treated differently, as it relates, to them using their own descretion, whether to uncover the hair upon their head, or to cover it at their own descretion. You created an illustration about nakedness, and minnie skirts as your answer to the question.

So I guess it is implied in your illustration, that the male which is involved in this indentical twin, is free to use his own descretion, to cover his head when he wishes, and to uncover it when he choose to do so, but as for the woman, she has no right to use her own descretion, to cover her head when she wishes, and to on cover it when she choose to do so. That is the value system of my question, and don't care what you may do, to try to take my piont of view out of context, it will not work, just be fair and answer the question if you can, or leave it alone if you cannot. You have avioded it before and I am aware of that, you are not bound to answer my questions as I have told you before, my questions is to get people to think about fairness in all aspects of life.

Now I am going to answer your question about nakedness, and I am going to be very honest about it, I do hope that you can take it. There are some lessons for you to learn, and I do hope that you will learn them well, and also share them with others.

It is not a crime, against Mother Nature and Father Time, the Creator and Creation, and this Great Universe, for a man or a woman to walk as naked as the day that they were born upon the face of this blessed Mother Earth. It is a well established fact, that small children from time to time, walk around naked as the day they were born for quite some time, until as they starts to grow up, then there is a restriction concerning this matter, based on modern ways of life, and the laws of human societies.

Now you are the one who is speaking about women being given the descretion to walk naked not me, I spoke about the woman being be allowed to cover or uncover her head, at her own descretion, without being dictated to, but I can tell you my brother, it I was to see some women walking in the street, naked as the day they were born, then it would be my duty, to approach them, and to find out what are their reason to be walking naked , in this modern society, and if there was any thing that I could do to help them, I certainly would not condemn them, nor curse them niether would I scorn them. Women are the mothers of all and this we must never forget.

A time may come,upon the face of this earth, when millions of men, women and childern, may be walking in the streets, of various countries upon the face of this earth, as naked as the day they were born, agitating for true Justice and rights, agitating for Repatriation, agitating for Reparation, agitating for Recompense which were notb paid to Mama Africa and her people, what shall you do then, condemn it or be a part of it?

Many years ago,I read in a News paper, about a man, who was driving in his car in England, but he was naked, and some one hit his car from behind, and it was a very busy street, but the man came out of his car, as naked as he was, and was arguing about the accident, and it was a great anazement among the people, and a crowd started to gather when the man got into his car and went about his business when he was satisfied. When I was about nine years of age or there about, We use to swim down at the Queen Victoria pier as it was called, in Kingston Jamaica, before they built that big hotel which is there now, and so on that day I was in the water swiming, when some one shouted that another boy, had stolen my clothes with my money, and so I jumped out of the water, and was running straight up King Street, but the boy was long gone, then one of my friends ran after me, and told me that the boy did not take my clothes, what he took was my money out of my pockets. I was so glad to get back my clothes, since I would have to tell my parents what happen to my clothes, and I would have recieved a flogging for going to swim in the Sea.

Now that I have answered your question, you can answer my question if you feel like doing so, and this is my simple question: What crime would a woman committ, by using her own descretion, to cover her head, when the spirit bids her to do so, and uncover it, when she gets that mood to do so, anywhere upon the face of this earth?

In bringing this post to a close, I would like to inform you, that I have no intention, of asking our women to use their descretion and walk around naked at this time, but I would like you to know, that if a time should really come, that we are ordered by the powers of this universe, to walk naked in the streets in the millions, as a form of agitation for the liberation of Mama Adfrica and her people, then women would also be free to use their own descretion, whether they wish to participate in the naked people agitation or not. Now I think that I have been very fair to you by answering your question. So now you can answer mine.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination, to African People everywhere?
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Is this Religious Discrimination are what is it ?
the purpose of wearing clothing
is this religious discrimination are is it dogma *NM*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog *LINK*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog
FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS THIS *NM*
Re: FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS T
the emperor's invisible garment
Re: the emperor's invisible garment
A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON THIS FORUM
in your own words...." i' ll be back"
we should use this tool to benefit us *NM*
NO BENEFIT TO ME A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON HERE *NM*
RASTAFARI SPEAKS YOU MUST BE JOKING
Your temper is getting the better of you.
Re: Your temper is getting the better of you.
I talk to myself, it is a great source of healing.
may i visit your house website? *NM*
Re: may i visit your house website?
yes, i brought 'bug' spray *NM*
in your own words...'inadequate'
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
we should use this tool to our benefit *NM*
2 The Priest!!
rastafari nation would be better if ?
death to patriarchal barbarism *NM*
TO BABA. BANTU, AND SESH
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built..
Re: You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built
BABA ARE YOU REALLY A FRIEND OR FOE
You are avoiding the issues, by accusing others.
Re: You are avoiding the issues, by accusing other
TO BABA, BANTU, AND SESH
TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
Re: TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
What did I say offensive in my last post?
Re: What did I say offensive in my last post?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com