HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS T

blessed this is what you Bantu Kelani said of me concerning Baba Ras Marcus post.

didn't want to mingle into this discussion for the justification that Ras Marcus posts have great merits. But I am insulted on much openly sexual attack against black women opinions and experiences in this thread. So here goes...

On risking being called a “bitch” (again) I will comment what particularly strike me, your acrimony against women in this topic that is peculiarly prone to rhetoric of male Rastafarians. And it bring back memories of European patriarchy that is applied when women in society are subjected to male assertive control and animosity. You are responsible for trying to maintain (and too occasionally “enforce”) a restrictive atmosphere in the Rastafari movement that challenges the successful growing of women. Your idea is perhaps: let repress sisters in their behaviors and garments, so they can be free from sexual harassment..? Ha! In this case the old traditional feminism & potent sexuality will eventually be neutralized by you into “proper Rastafarian gender conduct” that meant challenging women freedom of speech, dress and general deportment, whenever a topic related to female demeanor is reckon by the most progressive elements of the movement.. hum, indeed.

Mind you – Your aim here is not (I mean: NOT!) to hold up black women position in the movement or even question your own sexist thoughts, of how they are particular vessel of destructive thoughts that should or might repel sisters in the movement. Yes, my aim to mingle in this thread is to point out and that without qualms to my own merit! There is a failure of logic that relate specifically to your gender-biased experiences with due to your Judeo-Christian ideologies..of course. Your arrogant, women controlling (hating?) is repugnant! It reminds me of (neo) colonialism.

Your war against women continues and that has included a co-opting of many women Rastafarians themselves long ago alas.. The ripples continued to spread, yes. But the appeal power generated by the elders of the movement has been held back long ago. In the intellectual battle for justice and empowerment, you neglect females thus going nowhere. You betray us over and again. Reason: Your sexist aggressions against female fair right of freedom of speech, dress and deportment have been responsible.

We women are their own masters; therefore we won't have to put up with your pesky men, predictable offenders whenever a woman has the gall (the idea!) to dress as she feels like. Aren’t we at least equal, in a qualitative sense? And of course, you would go cite here your non-African/Diaspora religion that exercises the male power and authority in the family by virtue of being male.. Still, you are the ubiquitous penis-carrying jerks that spoil sistren experience in this movement.

B.K

you see when i said you hated me in the other post you just confirmed my words, you say i'm the ubiquitous penis-carrying jerk that sistren experience in this movement.

for the record i spelt it out in the other post to you, is jerk the best you can come up with you for such a strong minded black woman? you dis BABA RIGHT HERE HE NEVER RESPONDED TO ME IN THIS WAY, BUT ALL THE SAME GO HATING ON A MAN YOU DON'T KNOW.

YOU ARE STILL VEX FROM A NOT SO LONG AGO RESPONSE I MADE TO YOU AND IT IS STILL RIDING YOU WHY YOU COME WITH THIS FEEBLE RESPONSE NEVER ONCE HAVE YOU COME WITH A RESPONSE TO CORRECT A MATTER YOU JUST TRY TO REAP GRIEVIOUS HEARTS AND CONTEMPTOUS MINDS.

NONE THE LESS I THINK I MADE MYSELF CLEAR IN MY OTHER POST TO YOU.

THAT SAID I KNOW MY FAMILY AND EMPRESS LOVE ME, AND I KNOW SHE COULD TELL YOU HER SELF, THAT MY EMPRESS OF 17 YEARS NOW, DOES NOT SEE WHAT YOU SAY OF ME.

I REMEMBER MY MOTHER USE TO SAY IF YOU ARE A LIAR YOU BECOME A THIEF YOU HAVE TOLD ALOT OF LIES ON ME HERE MORE THAN REALLY FORM AN OPINION.

ANYWAY YOU CALLED I A VERY AMERICAN USED CURSING TERM FOR SUCH A STRONG OUT SPOKEN AFRICAN WOMAN I REPEAT YOUR ENDING STATEMENTS IN YOUR POST TO ME.

Still, you are the ubiquitous penis-carrying jerks that spoil sistren experience in this movement.

YOU PRESUME AND GENERALIZE ME WITH OTHERS YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED BAD EXPERIENCES IN THE LIVE WITH. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT WHO OR WHICH MALE ABUSED WHY YOU LEAVE THE LIVE AND SAY YOU ARE NOT RASTA ANYMORE?

I NEVER ABUSED NO WOMAN IN THIS LIVE FOR YOU TO MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE I REPEAT,
Still, you are the ubiquitous penis-carrying jerks that spoil sistren experience in this movement, WHAT A BIG LIE ON YOUR PART.

THAT SAID YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO I WILL JUST PUT YOUR RESPONSE DOWN TO YOU GUESSING AND SPECULATING ABOUT A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW BASED ON HOW YOU INTERPRET WHAT I HAVE TYPED HERE.

YOUR KIND OF RESPONSE DOES NOT FAZE ME I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD YOUR POST DOES NOT EVEN OFFEND ME IT'S A JOKE AND ILL LOL AT IT.

I DON'T TAKE NOTHING YOU SAID SERIOUS BUT I DO GIVE AN OPINION AND YOU SEE I NEVER RESPONDED WITH FIRE BURNING AND VERBAL ABUSE AS YOU EXPECTED, THE ELIMENT OF SUPPRISE HAVE YOU NOW BECAUSE I REFUSED TO ANSWER YOU IN THE WAY YOU WANTED AND EXPECTED ME TO.

I'M A PROUD BLACK MAN HONOURED TO BE A BLACK MAN WHO ON IN GOD'S CREATION WOULD'NT WANT TO BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A BLACKMAN.

SISTER VAIN INSULTS DON'T FAZE OR MOVE ME BANTU I'M USE TO YOU NOW SO I DON'T GET OFFENDED BY YOU ANYMORE.

I WONDER IF BABA IS GOING TO REBUKE YOU FOR SPEAKING TO ME IN THE WAY YOU HAVE, OR ALLOW YOU TO BECAUSE YOU ARE A FEMALE?

HA HA HA WHAT A JOY THANKS FOR YOUR JOKE YOU MAKE A GOOD BLACK FEMALE COMEDIAN :-)

WITH THAT SAID I STILL BID YOU GOD SPEED AND ONE
HEART OF DIVINE BLACK LOVE.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Is this Religious Discrimination are what is it ?
Re: Is this Religious Discrimination are what is i
the purpose of wearing clothing
is this religious discrimination are is it dogma *NM*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog *LINK*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog
FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS THIS *NM*
the emperor's invisible garment
Re: the emperor's invisible garment
A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON THIS FORUM
in your own words...." i' ll be back"
we should use this tool to benefit us *NM*
NO BENEFIT TO ME A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON HERE *NM*
RASTAFARI SPEAKS YOU MUST BE JOKING
Your temper is getting the better of you.
Re: Your temper is getting the better of you.
I talk to myself, it is a great source of healing.
may i visit your house website? *NM*
Re: may i visit your house website?
yes, i brought 'bug' spray *NM*
in your own words...'inadequate'
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
we should use this tool to our benefit *NM*
2 The Priest!!
rastafari nation would be better if ?
death to patriarchal barbarism *NM*
TO BABA. BANTU, AND SESH
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built..
Re: You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built
BABA ARE YOU REALLY A FRIEND OR FOE
You are avoiding the issues, by accusing others.
Re: You are avoiding the issues, by accusing other
TO BABA, BANTU, AND SESH
TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
Re: TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
What did I say offensive in my last post?
Re: What did I say offensive in my last post?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com