HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Is this Religious Discrimination are what is i

give thanks my elder for your lack of overstanding and still showing your unfairness in your reasoning you did not answer my reasoning you just typed out something long and drawn out your response was sarcastic thats all and yes use any senario you want you don't walk around naked as the day you was born.

no amount of reasoning you give i can justify that a woman can anywhere on the planet use her descretion and walk anywhere with a her locks covered or uncovered, take in the moon and the stars and all other light rays nature gave us yet if she walk around naked society would throw scorn on her, that's why she don't walk around naked not because she would offend either mother nature or father time.

i was not suggesting anyone wear minnie skirt neither i was asking a question, you say reasoning is not a competiton yet you turned my honest and genuine post into some smut like i was asking something wrong.

i will say i don't care what anyone says about uncovering the locks or covering it, none of us male or female had any part of us covered when we were born yet we now have adapted wearing cloths and even if as we both understand that walking around naked never offended the great creator it does offend certain people in this reality so people cover up.

certain people in the rain forests of africa don't put on cloths at all
my elder you always say i have alot to learn so do you elder or no elder.

your life experiences may have taught you alot more than me, but the youths are catching up with you elders and don't take us simple because it is we the youths you will turn to depend on when that time of frailalty take your goody and you can't do certain things for yourself like you're use to doing.

elder you respond to i like i can't think or i'm just making up things as i go along i am human being with feelings, and i will not let you belittle me with argument because of your eldership.

i respect my elders but why try to boy me up like this, ever telling me how i lack high humble standing and these things, try to reinterpret my word from their true meaning and context in terms of how i ask my question.

yet again i find your post unfair and without balance because while you address the issue concerning me speaking of nakedness, you still did not give it the same justification as you do concerning the wool covering or uncovering.

well beloved you see what i say about the net man can tell you anything they feel and you never get the true overstanding of anything here like you would in the real world not no message board on the computer net.

well my elder i don't feel i want to reason much on here anymore check the room and see that i have'nt posted on the board that much in days, i'm getting fed up and i'm not geting no good feed back here.

i really am going to leave from here, don't know when but i am BABA, i find my work off the computer are less conflicting and while you say you are not into conflict you will bring up a reasoning to make someone render it conflict you will ask show you how.

example i ask you a simple question saying would it be ok for woman to wear minnie skirts in the congregation you want to put it down to me carrying a certain mind set when you already know how a BOBO EMPRESS attires herself, so how would i be agitating for the woman to walk naked or wear minnie skirt in the congregation.

when since as question been the same as forming an opinion? my post was a very long question as oppose to forming an opinion.

all i'm saying i don't see no balance and fairness in this particular post, and a million responses will not sway me, i'm sorry if this causes offence, but this my stance truth is truth, and balance is balance, truth without balance is nothing, balance without truth is nothing, and i don't see balance and truth working together on this site and while no one is running me i don't feel that love on this site.

i get love from my family off this site, and if this site as i see it is a reflection of a family i want a divorce from this family.

i will say it again i don't feel the one black love here or the one black heart, that said i'm not a educated dunce and i can think for myself and i will never try to wear a shoe size what can't fit me.

RAS MARCUS DO YOUR BEST AND EDUCATE WHO YOU WANT HERE BECAUSE I FEEL THE BIG CREATION OUT THERE AS ALL THE ANSWERS MORE THAN ANY RASTAFARI SITE ON THE NET INCLUDING THIS ONE.

YEAH THAT SAID ILL BE READING BUT NOT NECESSARILY POSTING ANY RESPONSES THAT SAID GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE CONTINUALLY ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

Is this Religious Discrimination are what is it ?
the purpose of wearing clothing
is this religious discrimination are is it dogma *NM*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog *LINK*
Re: is this religious discrimination are is it dog
FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS THIS *NM*
Re: FULL OF SARCASISMS FOR TRUE WHAT RESPONSE IS T
the emperor's invisible garment
Re: the emperor's invisible garment
A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON THIS FORUM
in your own words...." i' ll be back"
we should use this tool to benefit us *NM*
NO BENEFIT TO ME A BUNCH OF FIGHTERS ON HERE *NM*
RASTAFARI SPEAKS YOU MUST BE JOKING
Your temper is getting the better of you.
Re: Your temper is getting the better of you.
I talk to myself, it is a great source of healing.
may i visit your house website? *NM*
Re: may i visit your house website?
yes, i brought 'bug' spray *NM*
in your own words...'inadequate'
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: just a little humor amongst friends, huh,lol
Re: in your own words...'inadequate'
we should use this tool to our benefit *NM*
2 The Priest!!
rastafari nation would be better if ?
death to patriarchal barbarism *NM*
TO BABA. BANTU, AND SESH
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THIS POST IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE.
Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF
You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built..
Re: You Have Broken Down The Bridges Which I Built
BABA ARE YOU REALLY A FRIEND OR FOE
You are avoiding the issues, by accusing others.
Re: You are avoiding the issues, by accusing other
TO BABA, BANTU, AND SESH
TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
Re: TO BABA, BANTU, AND,SESH
What did I say offensive in my last post?
Re: What did I say offensive in my last post?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com