HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Monogamy and Rastas
In Response To: Re: Monogamy and Rastas ()

I just read the reasoning from Maya and hope you will get this mesage. I don't have any children and would love to have my kings child but I am scared that it wouldn't change his behavior. What scares me even more is that he will get another woman pregnant. I don't know how I would be able to take that. I don't know if you have read any of the other messages, but does your King tell you that he doesn't have sex with every woman he meets that some only want guidance? I think that this is a load of shit. He also tells me that he can tell if a woman has a disease just by looking at her! Whatever! I think in my experience that women want to have sex with a Rastaman because it is exciting and different from other men that they have had. My King meets other women in bars so I don't see how he can say they aren't all for sex. When people(not just women) go out to a bar and drink and get drunk and find a man or a woman that they want to have sex with. Anyway, it is driving me crazy and I am afraid we won't make it because he feels I am trying o control him by wanting to go out with him to hear music. I work 7days a week and deserve to go out to hear music whenever I want. He doesn't see it that way. I hope you are still around Maya and would love to hear more about your situation and how you have been able to deal with it especially with children. Blessings, Suzie

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com