HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Monogamy and Rastas

Sorry it took so long for me to repond to your question. I don't think I am more moral than my King, but I do have a different opinion about monogamy and polygamy. I love my Kingman so much and wish he only wanted to be with me. I am trying as hard as I can to accept the situation, because I want to be with him forever. I do know that if him and I are out together and he is talking to other women I can't complain to him about it. If I am speaking to another man he will get angry with me even though I have no intentions with this other man. I think there is definetly a double standard in our relationship, although he says it would be ok if I met someone else as long as I was honest with him. I don't believe him though. I think if I were to go out and have an emotional or sexual relationship with another man our relationship would be over. Maybe all you Kingmen out there could explain to me and other sistren why it is that men feel they need more that one woman in their lives. I truly love my King and don't need any other men to satisfy me, so why does he need other women to satisfy him? Anyone out there who could try to explain that to me. I would like to get opinions from outside sources. Thanks, Suzie

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com