Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

Ras Tonga

I am not a supporter of Moyo , I only became familiar with him , when Masimba suggested that he could be a possible replacement of Mugabe .

Is it your opinion that Mugabe is solely at fualt for the economic down turn ?
Do you think western powers have anything to do with it ?
Do you think local white rhodesians have anything to do with it ?
When did the economy start to turn bad ?
When did mugabe start to address the land issue ?
Is the relationship or connection between the land issue and the economic down term ?

I am indeed sorry that it may appear that I soppurt some one who is another despotic African dictator , who stands idle by as his people suffer or worst steals from the public coffers . I know I have been there , in my home country , I have been without water , food and electricity as the government tried to do what is right for the people ,Sadly we failed as the people could not bear the suffering any more , in this western imperialist control world . I saw what they did recently in Haiti , as they supplied the enemy of the government , destroyed the economy , when all this failed to turn the people against the elected leader , the removed him physically .

Realized that this struggle should not be turn around , only for your children to be made to remain landless suffers in their own land . If all the people would rally behind Mugabe ,it would intensify everything and be over in a moment , it is being drag out by the division among the Zimbabweans .

Forgive me if I seem not to understand the suffering of your people , I can only see the big picture and know that right must be done , for the future of the whole entire black race . Mugabe has made Zimbabwe the avant-garde , the frontline , the cutting edge in this struggle . That should he win will send vibrations of liberation all over the continent anew .

Messages In This Thread

Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com