HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

It's like what I am always saying about these Black people who were not born in Africa. They are full of I-know, then they let their emotions over the chapters of the last 400 years take over. A shallower, parochial people cannot be imagined on this planet. Then, when it is convenient, they become Black-British, West Indian whatever.

You remember all those Jamaicans etc who settled in Zim trying to tell us what to do and how to do it? I mean, where does someone get the nerve to argue at length about a country he doesn't have a clue about except that it's ruler is pissing off CNN?

We are going to Zimbabwe soon, Ticha. And we will rebuild our land. I don't mind saying it, I am no longer with that sense of Black Brotherhood that I used to. If Blacks out there can actually refuse to see the plight of Zimbabweans, and plunge in to sheer lunacy, how then can they be the same as us? It's like a Jew leaving Germany in the 1930s to find that Adolph is popular with Askenazim all over the world. Madness. Utter madness.

Let them talk their rubbish. We know our story, and we know what we have to do. Keep hope, that is all we have left.

You may have noticed that I haven't put up the website. After the "clean up", where many of our people lost the little they had, I just did not have have the heart to put up a website to pretend that all is well among the Rastafarian people in Zimbabwe. God knows we were suffering before.

Thinking about it, perhaps I should put it up, only each page will have a reading from the Book of Lamentations.

Messages In This Thread

Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com