Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

Masimba

I have no interest or desire to tell lies on you or anyone , all i remember is that you gave the impression that the Smith government was better for the people of Zimbabwe than that of Mugabe .
It was at that point that I realize you were not truly for the interest of the people of Zimbabwe .

Every one on this board knows that you are anti-Mugabe , but try as you are you will not convince anyone who is aware of the facts that you are pro-Zimbabwe .
What does it mean to be anti-Mugabe , it means to be anti-land reform , and pro-western plain and simply .

There you go again , telling half the story in order to mislead , yet you try to say it is not political . Yes ! Mugabe said he would prefer to talk to Blair , the question is why did he say so , and he explianed himself in the same sentence . IT is better to speak to the boss than the lackey , the paid suit .

You trying to make it appear that Mugabe is in league with the west(imperialist powers) is one of your greatest political lies yet . I will not even address it because I know that you know that it is not true . Why i know so , you your self has told me that it is the western powers that is causing all the "turmoil " in Zimbabwe because of Mugabes non-compliance .
Now you are trying to discredit all the diasporian Pan-africanist as be in some nefarious organization out to destroy Zimbabwe , plaese these the people who supported the struggle when the imperialist whom you know believe in was try to maintain their hegemony .

You are right I was not born in Africa , does that mean i love Africa any less . Let me tell you what it means , I know and understand the devils that Mugabe is dealing with , their ways and beliefs . I can draw parralells between what is happening in Zimbabwe with what has happen in other African countries and tell you who and why their are doing it .
You might friend is one of the privilege , who has been educated to trust the ways of the enemy and hate your own . WAKE UP .

Hitler never faught to save the jews nor was he a jew .Poor example .

Messages In This Thread

Ex-Mugabe ally changes his tune

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com