HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: How old is Tribal war?
In Response To: Re: How old is Tribal war? ()

People's romantic/sexual lives are their own, different strokes for different folks, to say that any man in a monogamous relationship must be miserable is as ridiculous as saying that all polygamous relationships are evil and oppress women. There's lots of men and women who are miserable in both monogamous and polygamous relationships, and there's some who are happy in either, depending on their personality and their traditions.
RasHoward, do all your women know about each other's existence in your life? Do they know/get along with each other? Can you honestly say you treat them all equally? And how would you react if you found out that they'd decided that, just like you could have more than one woman, they could have more than one man?
I wouldn't mind a polygamous relationship cos I love woman and I got a wandering eye but I don't like lying and breaking people's hearts, so it would be nice to have it all above board and open, but I ain't getting into nothing like that until I've satisfactorily answered all the above questions for myself. So all my real relationships have been monogamous, although I must admit I cheated a few times, but nowadays I don't, it only takes a little self-control, sure I've been miserable at times (who hasn't at times in any relationship, outside of fairy tales... yu does argue and get on one another nerves and ting, especially when you living together) but the times I've been happy far outweigh those. My cousin and his wife have only been with each other from she was 15 and he was 18, they are in their 30s now with two youths, they seem perfectly happy to me, is dem style and it work for dem.
As for the Emperor, you could speculate anything about HIM private life, but show me one piece of evidence or testimony or even a rumor that he had more than one woman. HIM was known to exhibit nuff self-control, HIM wasn't a man who would party and have sumptuous feasts with concubines and ting, whatever people may say about HIM and how HIM lived compared to the rest of people in Ethiopia, even His Majesty's detractors testify that HIM was a man who would get up early every morning and work work work, eat and sleep frugally etc., why wouldn't the same priniciple apply to HIM love life?

Messages In This Thread

How old is Tribal war?
How old is Tribal war?
rootsie
Re: Adam
adam
Re: adam
Re: adam
Re: rootsie
Rootsie;On How Old I s Tribal War
Re: Rootsie;On How Old I s Tribal War
Sis Naphtali
Re: Sis Naphtali
Gman
Re: Gman
Preist Adofo
Re: Preist Adofo
Gman
Gman
Gman
Gman
Gman
Learn some history
Re: Preist Adofo
Re: BLESSED SOUND GMAN I AGREE BLESSED LOVE *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com