HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Photo album on the site
In Response To: Re: Photo album on the site ()

Youngman, every one on this forum, who have been following the discussions, are aware of the principles, which I stand for and which I will defend, from the rising of the sun until the setting there of. I have no contention with no one on this forum. I simple stated that African men and women, should live together and mate together, and have children together, without the interferance of other races, which was hereby, described as mixed mating or mixed marriage.

I also stated that the European men and women, should also live together and mate together, and reproduce together, and having their children looking like them, being in their own image and likeness. I also proclaim that the same should be for the Indians, the Chinese and all other races of people. This is a very perfect natural Creational balance, what is wrong with that in your opinion?

Adams resisted this glorious balance of racial and cultural integrity, and proclaimed, that is leader told him, that he can just mate and marry any body he feels to, regardless of racial and cultural origin. He went on to say that mixed mating should be encouraged, and that if it is, after a period of about 5000 years, then all the people will be of the same lighter color, and that, the end of racism would be achieved as a result.

As I see it as an African Liberator, in my own humble way, that which Adam suggested is a form of racism, because it violates all the racial and cultural principles, heritage and legacy of each race of people, and it makes then loose a and very ungrateful, to their Original Roots and Racial Legacy and Integrity.

I still hold that opinion, and will hold it even if the rivers upon this earth, starts to flowing backwards away from the sea, for all the rivers flow into the sea, yet the sea is not full. I was not the only person, who resisted Adams proclamation, there were many others, for your information.

I was sent here to these Western hemisphere, in my Ancestors Loins, to be born here, in order to be here, to defend the rights, and legacy of my Ancestors, as well as African people everywhere. When my Ancestors were whip across the back, and all over their bodies, I was there in my Ancestors Loins, so I felt the whips as well. So for you to pick a contention with me, you are picking a contention, with the entire African race of people, and that include all my Honorable Ancestors, who have passed on.

My advice to you as well as to others, is to look before you leap, so that you can see what you are going to reap, investigate before you speak, or else your speech will be cheap and weak, having no positive value. Every person is entitle to a chance to make a mistake, so this is your chance, learn from your mistakes. You are totally forgiven.
Again I send many oceans of blessings with humble standing.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
My picture *LINK*
Re: My picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture
SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Photo album on the site
Photo album on the site *LINK*
Re: Jeff's wise words
Trinicenter Administration
Re: Trinicenter Administration
Re: For the Record
Israelite Anbessa
Bless up! *NM*
Re: Photo album on the site *LINK*
not saying i 100% agree with the info at that link *NM*
Photo album on the siite
Re: Photo album on the siite
Photo album on the siite
photo album on this site *LINK*
Re: photo album on this site
ras howard God teory *LINK*
photo album on this site
WHY pushing such a little thing?
They can only fool some
Re: They can only fool some

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com