HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Photo album on the site
In Response To: Re: Photo album on the site ()

sorry blessed i don't agree with what you say race mixings is not permitted in the nyahbinghi theocracy reign, i do agree though that no one should just approve BABA RAS MARCUS and his words or reasoning on here through he is a elder and he was around from the early days of the Rastafari movement. like all of us here he is not the almighty and his opinion should not be held in higher humble standing than anyone else here through he is a elder. i respect my elders, but if something they say don't sound right to me, i wont just accept it because they are a elder.

without being rude only giving thanks, ras howard yourself, to name a few are the only ones who will show no partiality to refute the elders statements and opinions all the same happy Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Earthstrong day celebrate it highly all blessing and all blest.

I AM HONOURABLE KES AA ADOFO.

PS ONE QUESTION THOUGH WAS HAILE SELASSIE I'S WIFE AND EMPRESS A ETHIOPIAN LIKE HIM OR A FOREIGN WHITE WOMAN? DONT BE TO HASTEY TO DEFEND WHITE PEOPLE AGAINST THE OPINIONS RAS MARCUS AS EXPRESSED HERE, I AGREE WITH HIM AND EVEN IF HE WERE NOT A ELDER, I STILL WOULD AGREE WITH HIM AND IS STANCE ON THE PURITY OF OUR NATION YES THE ORIGINAL CONGO ETHIOPIANS.

MY MOTHER IS A BLACK WOMAN MY FATHER IS A BLACK MAN SO AFTER MY PARENTS ARE OF THE ORIGINAL NATION SHOULD I DISRESPECT THEM AND MIX OUTSIDE MY NATION? NO I WONT DO THAT IF YOUR DISAPOINTMENT IS WITH OTHER OPINIONS THE ELDER MAKES, FAIR ENOUGH BUT YOU CAN'T KNOCK RAS MARCUS FOR HIS STANCE ON KEEPING OUR NATION ONE, SLAVERY AND THE SLAVE TRADE MIXED US UP AS IT IS SO WHY SHOULD WE GO ON PERPETUATING THE EVIL OF RACE MISCEGENATION.

PURITY OF RACE

I believe in a pure black race just as how all self-respecting whites believe in a pure white race, as far as that can be. I am conscious of the fact that slavery brought upon us the curse of many colors within the Negro race, but that is no reason why we of ourselves should perpetuate the evil; hence instead of encouraging a wholesale bastardy in the race, we feel that we should now set out to create a race type and standard of our own which could not, in the future, be stigmatized by bastardy, but could be recognized and respected as the true race type anteceding even our own time.

OUR PROPHET MARCUS WAS AGAINST RACE MIXING AND I'M WITH HIM 100% HE CALLED IT PERPETUATING A EVIL LOOK INTO THESE WORDS FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL HERO WHO TOLD US LOOK TO AFRICA FOR THE CROWNING OF A BLACK KING FOR OUR DAY OF DELIVERANCE IS NEAR.

THROUGH THIS MAN MARCUS GARVEY COME THE RISE OF THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT, SOME WILL COME WITH A BAG OF SPEECHES SAYING HOW HE DISCREDIT THE EMPEROR AND THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY LEGACY FROM HIM.

ANYWAY ISRAELITE ANBESSA DON'T KNOCK BABA RAS MARCUS FOR HIS STANCE ON KEEPING IS RACE PURE I'M WITH HIM 100% ON THAT IF YOU FEEL HE IS GOING AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL PRINCIPLES OF THE THEOCRATIC NYAHBINGHI HOUSE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT AS AN OPINION BUT YOU CAN'T FIGHT HIM FOR HIS STANCE FOR THE CONTINUATION AND BUILDING OF A PURE SOCALLED BLACK NATION.

NONE THE LESS I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IN YOUR POST BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET ANY REFORMATION OF THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT TO BE REASONED UPON IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS INTERNET FORUM, YEAH I WANT ALL THE ELDERS WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO HOW THEY SAW THINGS BEFORE TO NOT JUST POST HERE BUT GO TO ALL THE GLOBAL HOUSES OF RASTAFARI AND SET UP A INTERNATIONAL REASONING WHERE ALL HOUSES OF RASTAFARI REASON UPON THEIR DIFFERENCES FACE TO FACE, MOUTH TO MOUTH SENSIBLY.

YEAH TO RAS MARCUS, BIKOTURE ASK IF YOU BROUGHT ANY OF YOUR IDEAS TO THE ASSEMBLIE YOU MOVED AMONGST? I SAY IT SERVE YOU BEST MORE THAN THE INTERNET TO DO THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OTHER ELDERS OF THE ORIGINAL NYAHBINGHI HOUSE ARE VOICING THE SAME OPINIONS AS BABA RAS MARCUS, AND PLENTY OF THEM ARE'NT SKILLFULL IN TYPING AS BABA IS.

WELL I WOULD LOVE TO BE AT THAT RASTAFARI REFORMATION REASONING WHEN MARCUS PRESENTS TO THE IYAHBINGHI AND OTHER HOUSES OF RASTAFARI THE SAME IDEAS I SEE HIM PRESENT HERE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHO AGREES AND WHO DON'T AGREE BUT I KNOWING FLESH, PLENTY CONTROVERSIE CAN COME OUT OF A REASONING LIKE THAT, FOR PLENTY WILL WANT TO STICK WITH THE OLD BIBLE WAYS, AND PLENTY WILL GO WITH WHAT RAS MARCUS AS PRESENTED HERE IN HIS MANY POST BUT FORREAL I WANT SEE IF ELDER RAS MARCUS WILL BE SO ARTICULATE AND SKILLFULL WITH WORDS AND SPEECH AS WHEN HE TYPES HERE IN A FACE TO FACE, MOUTH TO MOUTH, IN FLESH NOT INTERNET PRESENCE, BUT REASOING IN A INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL REASONING STRUCTURE OF RASTAFARI WITH MANY DIVERSE VIEWS AND IDEAS.

NONE THE LESS BLESSED I ANBESSA, I SAY AGAIN DON'T KNOCK RAS MARCUS FOR HIS STANCE ON THE PURITY OF HIS RACE. YOU SAY YOU TAKE TEACHINGS FROM HAILE SELASSIE I MOA ANBESSA YAHUDA, WELL FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE AND BIG UP THE BLACK QUEEN AND LOOK FOR YOUR GENERATIONS TO TO MARRY MORE BLACK QUEENS AND EMPRESSES, BECAUSE H.R.M DID MARRY A BLACK QUEEN LET THE WHITE SOCALLED RACE OR NATION DEFEND HIS AND HER OWN LET US STAND UP FOR US NOW TO STAND UP FOR YOUR NATION IS NOT BIGOTRY OR PREJUDICE.

REMEMBER HOW YOU WAS BIGGING UP BLACK SUPREMACY ON THE SITE ONE OF THE TIMES, SO CHECK THE LEVELS OF REASONING WHAT COME HERE AND SEE AND KNOW FOR YOURSELF THAT RAS ADAM, OR JEFF, DON'T NEED YOU TO DEFEND OR VOICE OUT ANY OPINION IN DEFENCE OF THEM.

THAT SAID I WONT PROLONG THIS JUST LIVE UP AND KEEP THE FAITH MIGHTY PROPHET JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, MY LORD AND BLESSED ALMIGHTY CREATOR THE PROPHET, ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
My picture *LINK*
Re: My picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture
SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Photo album on the site
Photo album on the site *LINK*
Re: Jeff's wise words
Trinicenter Administration
Re: Trinicenter Administration
Re: For the Record
Israelite Anbessa
Bless up! *NM*
Re: Photo album on the site *LINK*
not saying i 100% agree with the info at that link *NM*
Photo album on the siite
Re: Photo album on the siite
Photo album on the siite
photo album on this site *LINK*
Re: photo album on this site
ras howard God teory *LINK*
photo album on this site
WHY pushing such a little thing?
They can only fool some
Re: They can only fool some

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com