HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Photo album on the site
In Response To: Re: Photo album on the site ()

Iyah Greetings I

It is not important if that post was directed to Adam or to another... that is not the point. It change nothing, just the names.

What I want to say is, that it is very weak to take every little thing as an pretext, seen.
Whom does that help... turning words and blaming-games?
Has the Rastafari Movement, which thi site claim
to represent, nothing else bettah todo?

Marcus, you are the only on this board who is considered by the Youthman here to be an elder... this is a big responsibility, you know.
And many of your teachings, which everybody can see here, is not a good example for the Youthman... because it contradicts not only the RastafarI Faith represented by the Ivine Iyahbinghi Order, but also Ras TafarI teachings itself.
I do not know the I personally, I do not know much about your way, and you not about mine.
All I can see is what the I presents on this board as "RastafarI Elder Teachings"... and let me tell you, often you do not speak for the whole RastafarI Movement!
This whole "Anti-Race-Mixing"-Doctrine which you spread is not seen like that by all RastafarI Sons, no matter if them black, white or whatever.
It speaks agains what the bible teach, it divides I n I Movement, and it is Agains Selassie I Teachings. Do you care for that?
Or do you just want to establish you own doctrines under RastafarI Name?
It is not my right to attack anybody personally, especially not if I know them only through Internet. Do you see my point... I do not speak against you or attack you... you the person who is respected as an Elder by most of the Is here. But I MUST speak against many of your doctrines and teachings... which many adopt only because "an Elder teaches them". This is the responsibility of respected persons... who stood up against your teachings? The blacks followed the "Elder's advises"... and the whites had to defend themselves... you see the division?
I MUST stand up against teachings who are presented as "RastafarI" and are NOT... I as a follower and SoulJah of the Haile Selassie I Theocracy Reign must keep the true Teachings of the King UP!
If you recognised, Iman never said anything personal about I here... I want the people read my posts and judge for themselves... and see what Iman is wrighting. You know, not just saying, "oh this must be good, it is written by an elder"... "this must be bad, it is written by a Youthman, a white... or whatever."
When you come here "I am the Elder"... then you must relise that they will never read your Statements from an ojective view... only a few stand up for their own conviction... the others follow blind the "Elder's teachings".
Of course, there are many who think like you... but realise, that there are maybe also many who only do so because you are THE Elder here.

All in all I wanted to say, I n I must be careful and realise the responibility.
Your teachings against the Bible, Race mixing etc are considered by many here as beeing THE RastafarI teachings. But when Iman follow His Imperial Ijesty Qedamawe Haile Selassie I I must realise that this is NOT correct.

Uuuh, much more than I actually wanted to say.
Please Brother, do not misunderstand I!
Much respect to the I, Love and Guidance!

Selassie I Moa Anbassa Zeimnegede Yehuda is I n I guide!

Selah

Messages In This Thread

SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
My picture *LINK*
Re: My picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture
SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Photo album on the site
Photo album on the site *LINK*
Re: Jeff's wise words
Trinicenter Administration
Re: Trinicenter Administration
Re: For the Record
Israelite Anbessa
Bless up! *NM*
Re: Photo album on the site *LINK*
not saying i 100% agree with the info at that link *NM*
Photo album on the siite
Re: Photo album on the siite
Photo album on the siite
photo album on this site *LINK*
Re: photo album on this site
ras howard God teory *LINK*
photo album on this site
WHY pushing such a little thing?
They can only fool some
Re: They can only fool some

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com