HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Photo album on the site
In Response To: Re: Photo album on the site ()

These are the kind of activities of which I am always speaking. The European thinks, that he can come into our Villages, and do what he feels to do, without asking permission. They just think that the world belongs to them, and therefore they are in total control. No one asked me if I wanted my picture to be placed up there, it was just done in a manner of, I am going to put his picture up there, and I do not have to ask him any permission, and I do not care what he want to think about it.

In the early days when we walk the streets of Janmaica in sackcloth, we rebuked many tourist who tried to take our picture. Because they did not even asked permission, they just try to point their cameras into your face, as if they own you.
I know that my picture is all over the world, for I drummed at the Million Man March, and I drummed at the Million Woman March. The Rastafari Elders Album is also distributed internationally, but to just put my picture up without asking is just totally out of order.

So now, who is ready to point out this great violation except Ayinde, instead people are acting as if it is a great achievement, instead of asking if this fellow was authorised, to put my picture up on the internet. I am not writing are speaking from my picture, I am writing and speaking from the inspiration which I recieved, from my internal teacher. Looking at my picture will not help anyone to determine, how I am going to respond, to any issue, which is posted upon this forum.

However, people are acting as if they are very much facinated, by this violation, but maybe they are not aware, that permission was not granted by me, if Ras Howard granted permission, it does not mean that I granted permission. There is a Liberation Struggle which have been in progress, for more than five hundred years, which is being conducted by African people, in order to be allowed to carry on their own affairs, without being molested and directed by other Nations.

We must be allowed to determine matters for ourselves, to take our own actions on behalf of our own people, without being dictated to by others, especially those who have enslaved and mistreated our people.

Adam you have not yet apologise, for misleading African people upon this forum, as it relates to them violating their African racial dignity, and go mating with other races, while abondoning people in their own race. Your did say, that the plan that you all have in mind, was to encourage mixed mating among European and Africans, and any other race, and that after about 5000 years, blacks would be wiped out, and that would bring an end to racism.

That is a very arrogant and out of order plan, which shows that black people are not of any importance to Europeans, since that is your plan. If you really expect that a statement like that, is forgotten and swept away, by real African people, then you are certainly mistaken, this statement is recorded in the minds of true African liberators, and will be resisted as long as the Sun and the Moon endureth.
Again I send many oceans of blessings with self determination, to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
My picture *LINK*
Re: My picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Giving thanx picture *LINK*
Re: Giving thanx picture
SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus
Re: SITE Ras Howard + Baba Marcus *LINK*
Photo album on the site
Photo album on the site *LINK*
Re: Jeff's wise words
Trinicenter Administration
Re: Trinicenter Administration
Re: For the Record
Israelite Anbessa
Bless up! *NM*
Re: Photo album on the site *LINK*
not saying i 100% agree with the info at that link *NM*
Photo album on the siite
Re: Photo album on the siite
Photo album on the siite
photo album on this site *LINK*
Re: photo album on this site
ras howard God teory *LINK*
photo album on this site
WHY pushing such a little thing?
They can only fool some
Re: They can only fool some

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com