HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: INTEGRITY FIRST-Aisha
In Response To: Re: INTEGRITY FIRST-Aisha ()

Nyahkween I was hoping to reason with you a little later about several posts you made. I really did not want to address you and Heather at the same time. Also I did not want any comments to you to distract from this grave issue we are addressing. It is one thing to disagree and even be righteously indignant about something but you should not loose your humanity at all.

While I find Kaya overbearing at times I choose to ignore her post. But this one disrespects all right thinking people and even if you disagree with her you should not try to be inhumane.

Your post:
###

Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others
Posted By: Nyahkween
Date: 29, January 02, at 10:32 a.m.
In Response To: Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others
(http://www.triniview.com/cgi-bin/rasta/webbbs_config.pl/read/6386) (kaya isesaJah)

Fisrt of all the first bible was not written in Amharic. Amharic is a NEW language and not the oldest one. As for Selassie I- I do not follow HIM. For he was just a mere mortal like yourselves. I follow no man. I follw who he followed and who he prayed to. Do any of you speak Amharic. Kaya I do not smoke weed and I never had to to reach my heights. Weed is not wholistic and unnatural. As for my club many have come forward and Find the Club to be a blessing. You have no club and I doubt ones would come. And when you talk to me speak in English and not that dumb slave dialect you talk. This is America is you do not like it go back to the beach with the other sand monkeys from the sea.
I am no longer going to reason about this cuz I am above and beyond this stupid reasoning with UNCLE TOM NEGRO SO CALLED RASTAS! PEACE!

###

You see the "dumb slave dialect" and the "sand monkeys" talk was in extremely poor taste. This is not really a superiority complex if coming from an African but this could be symptomatic of an insecurity problem.

I cannot in all honesty feel comfortable with your support at this time and although you 'kind of' apologized, you repeated the disrespect again.

Now I don't want to come over as a judge for everyone. If you did not come into this discussion I would have left GMAN, whom I think is very tolerant and patient, to continue addressing this issue with you. You have 'some' good information but what is the use of having information if it still causes you to loose your humanity and soul.

I hope you take this in the manner intended. Please work it out. I would hate to see us loose one person who can really contribute something positive. You CAN do better.

By the way, my reasoning with Heather was not intended to run her from the board or from the Rastafari community (which I cannot do anyhow). However if I see a poison pill it is my responsibility to inform others by exposing it. In no way my distrust of her should be taken as hatred for her. I respect myself so indirectly I respect everyone but that does not mean I would not call it as I see it, even if it may make others angry.

When I do and say the right thing I remain at peace with myself....

Messages In This Thread

Oneness
Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
INTEGRITY FIRST
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST
Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: 2 Worlds
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com