HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS

Everyone: individually and culturally should treat one another with LOVE and respect - whether that is RASpect or REspect it's still the same.

I don't care what your hair looks like (yet I understand it's divine importance to many) and I don't care what is your dress. If you ate perfect Ital from the start to the very end of your life, that still don't change the fact that you just might very well be a viper.

There are alot of afrikan rastas doing alot of unafrican things, if you wanna tek it there then were gonna tek it dere. And these TINGS dey doen are very anti-ROOTIKAL and very de-rastafying if you wanna hit the depths. But, yet held as high esteemed leaders of the movement. Some are VERY politikal and achieving great things in doing so actually ----- I could go on explaining until I'm blue in the face. Have you ever heard of a Rasta Smurf?

There are afrikans and then there are afrikan rastas ---- the 2 are separate ---- and sometimes together. If then their are cultural afrikan rastas but not righteous african rastas. But the greatest thing is to run across a RARE RIGHTEOUS CULTURAL AFRIKAN/WHATEVERICAN RASTA.

If you were the leader of this movement and mystic and if you were what Rasta stood for, I wouldn't defend my ground in being one, I'd be running as fast and as far away as I possibly could FROM IT.

Regardless of woodCROCK, I would LOVE to hear Jimmy Hendrix reason. Wouldn't that be sweet?

OH-K, let's end this where started:
I don't care the venom yow spit at me... because it's only yow who's gonna swallow it

LOVING the best I can in these shituations and stages, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Oneness
Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
INTEGRITY FIRST
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST
Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: 2 Worlds
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST-Aisha
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com