Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Integrity First to Reason
In Response To: Oneness ()

What is the criterion for embracing someone? Do we simply embrace someone because they feed us a line of acceptance? Do we embrace all Rastas? Or do we look at their character and base our allegiance on their INTEGRITY?

Recently a simple and reasonable request was made on this board, which you totally dismissed and proceeded to disrespect not only the board and Amon, but my country and schools that a few of us are trying to build.

How many of your peers would tell you that you were wrong and abusive, abusive in a way that defied all logic. How many would allow you to drop your filth in their homes and embrace you still without pointing you to clean up your mess.

This is the problem, you came on this board and you used it to advertise your own agenda/board, no problem, you disagreed with many points, no problem, however you took it a step further. Your behaviour became trashy.

You may ask who am I to tell you my feelings.

I am just one of the few Trinidadians who engage these issues and could afford to volunteer time to bring these subject matters to others who were not exposed to it.

Many serious minded African-Trinidadians do not own their own systems and share computers. You may be quite amazed how many are far more analytical of these issues than what is displayed on many boards that I visit. They however do not have the outlet. Some of us are working on this.

I tried told hold my tongue when I saw you re-appear on the board, but right is right, and someone need to tell it to you straight.

My honest feeling is that you are a hypocrite and I really do not care how many Rastas embrace you. Your conduct speaks louder than your words. You lack what is necessary to build these 'bridges' of 'peace and Love'. YOU LACK INTEGRITY.....

To understand race issues and spiritual matters you must first have integrity.

Messages In This Thread

Oneness
Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
INTEGRITY FIRST
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST
Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: 2 Worlds
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST-Aisha
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com