Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: INTEGRITY FIRST
In Response To: Re: INTEGRITY FIRST ()

I disagree with your first point about this being a personal issue. Heather's misconduct is on the board and was not directed to me. I feel anyone could and should have responded.

Check the threads:
The use of expletives
and
Site with love and no restrictions or admin

I sat and watched how one can so easily move from those crude positions to "Oneness" and now this new "rainbow" talk. Few had the courage to tell her that she was behaving childishly, irresponsibly and obstinately over a rather simple affair. Instead two bible talkers encouraged her in the disrespect.

This new "rainbow" or colourless talk is to avoid facing reality and it shows the resentment some have for the FACT that all the enlightened persons who raised human awareness (saviours) were Africans (Black).

Even the personification of a god was and is in the embodiment of an African. But once Africans start reasserting this FACT the new trend is towards the "rainbow" or we should all become colour blind sufficiently enough to help suppress the truth. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

Another attempt to place a wedge between Africans is in her next statement.

"Would it insult you as it does other africans who are actually from africa?"

Where does she think I am “actually” from even as I reside in Trinidad? I am ACTUALLY from Africa just like the millions of Africans who were forced from the continent. So where did this "Actually from the continent" thing come from. Divide and attempt to rule.

The "all ah we is one" is the new opium for the masses. Every thieving preacher and politician uses this platitude while they wage wars and plunder.

As I said I not trusting people so easily and there is much more that can be reasoned but first Africans have to learn to stop being so easily deceived. They have to stop being Zombies. This blind acceptance of people who sing praises is what got us in this mess in the first place. I don't care if one can speak all the African languages or has a dread that drags from America to Africa. If the conduct is wrong then the exploitation continues.

I am not trying to reason any other issue with Heather except her attitude. The conduct is wrong. Worst yet I detest it when a White girl feel she could talk to me anyhow and throw in cuss words like she is struggling with me in the Ghetto. Heather is free to talk about inferiority complex as much as she wants and she is equally free to try to sell anybody what blackness is. I certainly do not see myself inferior to anyone. I am talking about character and respect. No amount of sucking up to selected Africans would take away from the fact that she was and is WRONG. Until there is Respect there is no Love.

For Kaya with this we have the same blood etc. I do not accept that we are all ‘equal’ and in fact that is a myth (I will develop this point later so don’t rush to twist this point). We may look similar but our history; outlook on life and how ‘society’ treats us is what makes us different.

This talk about the image of God normally drags on so I am asking Kaya, where did the term GOD come from and what does it mean? Has she ever seen God? Does she know what GOD looks like? I am not talking about what she believes, I am asking about direct experiences. Kaya try to stay on point. I am not asking out of Ignorance.

Now I am off to work I may not get to respond to you until later or tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread

Oneness
Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integrity First to Reason
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
INTEGRITY FIRST
Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: Sounds Like some One Love Hippie BS
Re: 2 Worlds
Re: INTEGRITY FIRST-Aisha
Re: Integritylast2committreason?
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: GMAN MORE FIYAH!!! Love de I!!!
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc
Re: Integrity First to ReasonToc Toc

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com