HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Give Thanks
In Response To: Born Again Christian-To Rasta ()

Irie Greetings Nyahkween,

IanI always appreciate them that take the precious time to reason and explain. Seen. Give thanks, dawta.

I give most high respect to all those that seek Rasta Wisdom and Truth. Especially after so many years of intense brainwashment! When I did speak to the I about Fullness before, please realize that me nah tryin to be rude or arrogant, seen. Just a bit of teachment, same as me Rasta Father so graciously teach I. Right. Him approach I with questions an situations to meditate upon all the while. An some me see right away... while others me no get for quite some time, sometimes years! So if Him tell I something an I no see it, I must be honest an say me no see it... but, an experience eventually come along, an there it is... show I that just as Him say... it a Reality, you know? An is not just from the study of book or such, right. Life is a very great teacher if One is payin attention... JAH de show IanI EVERYTHING! Seen.

Now, as for the roughness. Dawta, the I only know of the scorn and rejection of first time Rastas from what the I de read most likely. Well, take it from them that LIVE it, OK... IanI mentality a LOVING one, a RIGHTEOUS one, but that no 'fit in' with Babylon way of doin things. If that no be the I experience, well... IanI persecution a smooth that road for IanI sons an dawtas! Me simply ask the I to have RASpect fe that an nah reject it instead. Fe something the I never go through you own self may be something the I has difficulty overstanding... no mean it not Reality. IanI Rastafari nah see the World as enemy, only the wicked hearted is IanI enemy... them that wish to hate an destroy them own bredren an sistren!

So, dawta, again... give thanks for the more detail reasoning, as it not so easy on a machine like this to make ones point like as if IanI were able to explain as if speakin an reasoning. Seen.

And as I tell all Ones and Ones here and all about...
Wisdom is a most precious thing and Fullness of it is what IanI Rastafari ever seek, with POSITIVITY an LOVE! Giving thanks and praise to the Almighty Most High every day!

Rastafari ever FORWARD
ONE LOVE/HEART/MIND
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and Protection

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta edmundo
Re: Attention gman
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta-Gman
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Give Thanks Iyah! Jah Lightning lives! *NM*
Give Thanks
from a TTI perspective!
Re: from a TTI perspective!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com