HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
In Response To: Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies ()

Irie gman

Seen. As I did try an explain to the dawta, an to many others that come an reason here, is a matter of FULLNESS. Right. I been watchin ones come an watchin ones go for long years now an is rather easy to see who de just beginning to see some TRUTH an who been doin some serious meditations an very serious searchin in Rasta Wisdom. But many just want to see it 'them way' an not be guided or corrected. well... so it go...

In my life I had to take intensive correction an guidance from me Rasta Father if me wished for Fullness. Higher Heights! Not just 'opinion' or 'belief' or 'think'. Seen. And me never RUN from Him or HIDE from Him. Me de ask questions from Him if me no overstand and ... me listen, listen, listen. Meditate, meditate...watch, watch, watch. And sure enough... TRUTH de there! Eventually break away all de bumboclot brainwashment and propoganda that Babylonians them work upon me for so many years! Me see VANITY where me never see it before... me see greed where me never realize it before... and so forth.

But is a matter of learnin, an some have ears an eyes , while some only want fe 'show' an some have too much fear and so on. Many reasons. Is not for IanI to judge, though. Them want to listen... then fine. Them no want to listen... then fine... you see? Only them own Heart can tell them what to do. An IanI LOVE them just the same.

Oh... hope the I find a way to put down the cigarette SOON, eh? (me de smiling, even though this board can't show them things!)

And oh, me Rasta Father de CUSS to Raaaaaasssss!!!! But IanI a stay 'proper' for the hosts an them, right.

ONE LOVE
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and Protection

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta edmundo
Re: Attention gman
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta-Gman
Re: Give Thanks Iyah! Jah Lightning lives! *NM*
Give Thanks
from a TTI perspective!
Re: from a TTI perspective!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com