HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta
In Response To: Born Again Christian-To Rasta ()

Like me said, the main thing I'm knocking is your "nubian locks", "dreads is ugly" ting. That's some BULLSHIT. I got no problem with the rest of what you're dealing with, I agree with some parts, disagree with others, but that's cool. Smoking herb is most definitely not a "waste of time" for ME, but if it is for you that's fine (although you should have said it's a waste of time for you, not just "it's a waste of time" which sounds judgemental on those of us who do smoke herb).
Oh wait I just remembered something else you said in the above post that I have a major problem with. The part about "life is what you make it, you create your own enemies" or words to that effect. There's a grain of truth there but it's 90% bullshit. Just because you personally have not experienced real severe downpression or persecution or racist brutality, don't mean it doesn't exist and it's all a figment of the imagination! Come the fuck on! Did the children of Soweto choose to get shot down? Did Fyaman choose to have a m16 shoved into his face? Did my late uncle choose to have cops (with his same color skin) beat his ass and shave off 25 years worth of those "ugly" dreads and lock him up for 3 years, for one stick of "time-wasting" herb? Is burning to death so much fun that MOVE chose to have a bomb dropped on 'em?

Waiting for them "facts" you was tellin me about... until then (qualified)Raspek, peace and love.

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta edmundo
Re: Attention gman
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta-Gman
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Give Thanks Iyah! Jah Lightning lives! *NM*
Give Thanks
from a TTI perspective!
Re: from a TTI perspective!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com