HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta
In Response To: Born Again Christian-To Rasta ()

Greetings Nyahkween,
Iman give thanks for the I's testimony for it verily displaysthe oneness in which His Majesty call InI to His flock. Iman have a couple of questions for the I.
1) What is the difference between a Nubian locks and "dreads"?
2) If monotheism is some sort of plot to enslave our minds, what truth can I find in polytheism?

I ask this second question for a few reasons. To discount Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, then one discounts Torah, Bible, Kebra Negast, Fetha Negast, and the Holy Qu'ran as credible historical and spiritual legacies. I am assuming, based upon the Rastafari Action Movement club on yahoo, that the I finds solace and truth within the Metu Neter and Ancient Kemetic text for spiritual fulfillment. Iman can accept those things because truly they are a part of InI lineage. But I am confused on how the I glory in the holiness of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, yet discount the man's teachings on the Bible, Iyesous Kristos, the One Almighty God, so on and so forth. The beauty of human beings is that we are full of contradictions so our manifestations in life my contradict themselves. I know I might get flack for this but the Bible has many contradictions as I am sure many other spiritual writings do. But Iman see the beauty in the wholeness of the work and how InI still choose the side of righteousness despite these things. By no means is this posting an attempt at pointing out the I's own contradictions as much as it is a means to find out more about what the I finds truthful that was not in the Bible, Christ and how ancient Nubian civilizations help to bolster the I's overstand of spirituality. Iman look forward to the I's response. Sooner InI can come together under one banner of Ites, gold, and green. One Love, One Raspect, One Livity.
Soon enough, Selassie know
Dredeye Knight Out!

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta edmundo
Re: Attention gman
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta-Gman
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Give Thanks Iyah! Jah Lightning lives! *NM*
Give Thanks
from a TTI perspective!
Re: from a TTI perspective!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com