Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah

Greetings,

I totally agree with the I interms of a "true" Rasta can't be brainwashed. But many Rastas brains have not been WASHED OF THE FILTH OF EUROPEAN GOD CONCEPTS. Once ones minds are opened to Selassie the Rasta realizes that I-ritical knowledge is INFINITE and comes in MANY FORMS. The CLEANED UP MIND realizes that Selassie I is not bound to one MANIFESTATION. One also realizes that the RASTAFARI ELDERS DID NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS and many could not even READ THE BIBLE because many were UNEDUCATED and ILLITERATE. YET WISEMIND WAS STILL PRESENT IN MANY ELDERS. Wis-dome and KNOWLEDGE ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS. The ELDERS hoped and PRAYED that the next generation would take it to the next level and not be stuck in OUTDATED information. And yes, many think RASTAFARI is an EXTERNAL suit that one puts on for CON-Venience and live another life when they get home. I have met some-they are what the Bible calls PHARISEES. The look so clean on the outside but their lives are full of FOLLY when they get home!!!

Blessed Love

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta edmundo
Re: Attention gman
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta Obadiah
Re: Born Again Christian-To Rasta-Gman
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Cussin', Dreads, Enemies
Re: Give Thanks Iyah! Jah Lightning lives! *NM*
Give Thanks
from a TTI perspective!
Re: from a TTI perspective!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com