HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Cultural 'Education'
In Response To: Re: Cultural 'Education' ()

Irie Fyah,

Yes I. Believe it not, me actually very AWARE of all the things the I just speak of... because me know how to read also, and love to do it too. I have a great thirst for 'information'(me no call it knowledge), as does the I. Seen. And me know them that love the indoor plumbing, especially in the case where the rivers is in bad, bad shape. And Seaga want a kill the people them with 'agent orange'? Well, Sistren, didn't IanI Rastafari tell the people them years and years and years ago what going to happen to them with the likes of Seaga!! So what, now you be surprised? Now you be horrified at the TRUTH IanI a tell them!!? And IanI Rastafari tell the people again and again, "no use them detergents and things, them a poison!", but them want listen to them government say government know more than Rasta. So see how it a go on now, and the I a fret for them so! And the dawta that have the ten pickney and each of them with a different babies daddy? Weren't IanI Rastafari sayin nothin should a go so? And who was listening then? That dawta a listen to Rastafari? Sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry? And then crying, "whoa is me, who goin to care fe me babies them! Government! Me look to de government them!" IanI Rastafari been long time here, the I not the first and not the last. And is a GOOD thing to be educating with wisdom and consciousness, but what the I a do when them no want to hear what the I have to teach, eh? When you say, "no use that something pon you clothes, it a poison the water" and them say, "go on, you know more than government? You can't even read and write! Government me a trust! Them educated and intelligent and would never no harm the people! Rasta just stupid and smoke herb and we going to put you in jail fe it!"

So now, Sistren. Is not that me no care for the people them, and me no have compassion for them and me no want to see them get it different, but you tell me...how the Rasta that can't read or write knows all the TRUTH, goes to the hills to live NATURAL and easy as possible, while the rest of the people them stay trusting the government and Babylon liers and thieves? Eh? So, you say 'education' and IanI say AWARENESS!

Now, whenever I return to me hills I drinkin pure spring water right out of the ground and bring it to me gates in the 5 gallon white bucket. It good for the whole day. Me no get no something from it as yet. In ALL these years! I no go to the BOTTOM of the river, that wouldn't be wise. To the SOURCE is wise.(there is also symbolism in that if you catchin me) RASTA know these things many, many years ago and so them left the city and go up in the hills for the very reason. But many now wish to say IanI no need to be 'stuck up in the hills'. Come 'engage' Babylon and such. Rubbish me a say. Me spring still irie, me river still irie, me bush still irie. JAH de keep it so for I. Is only when me a visit the U.S. that me have this electric and this machine the I see me pon. Is an amazing thing but me no NEED it for LIFE! Just for the little reasoning IanI a do here and for information gathering and for news report.

Yes I, sistren. Terrible things a go on in this world and information is good. But without WISDOM first and CONSCIOUSNESS first, all that information just used for VANITY and PROFIT. Me know the I a see that. But how many of them that the I going to struggle so hard to teach going to see that? Yesterday me see pon the news that " the question is whether it is wise to rebuild Goma at the foot of the ever erupting volcano". Me have to just shake me head, you know! WISE!? Where is there ANY wisdom in that!!?? CHO! With all the information and all the education them have there them still foolish enough to even ask that question!? Come now!

Sistren. I do give thanks to the I for you ever ongoing works. I really do. And I send LOVE. Reasoning is a Good thing. Seen. Rasta not reason in contempt, but always in exchange of awarenesses with LOVE. OK.

ONE LOVE
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and Protection

Messages In This Thread

Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Re: Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Cultural 'Education'
Re: Throw out the bath water keep the baby

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com