HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Cultural 'Education'
In Response To: Re: Cultural 'Education' ()

Blessed Love to All!
This reasoning is right on time for I, I’ve been surely Idiating on this issue. As a Youth I had a struggle learning English (dyslexia) now through the Light of Jah Rastafari and InI bredren and sistren I am struggling to un-learn parts of it actually large parts of it, many things I see both in the context of writing(forming sentences) to express I heart thoughts, and also in the choosing of individual words (slanted words in Websters the ‘official’ dictionary) the ‘white’ and class supremacy vibe is at the heart of word sound of English.
(see the post on the board about Nighline’s Ted Koppel).
As language affects both the one spoken to and the one speaking, and the Conscious and un-awakened Conscious, which can have deter-mental effects on both...An immediate example that comes to I mind is the word week to describe 7 days, in Rasta many say strong, as not to spread the negative sound (weak). As InI are dealing in babylon, Babylon has things to learn from InI, such as the language of truth and right. To the youth InI have to tandemly teach them the Right Language bringing out the wrong points of the English language to better arm them. It is said that H.I.M. Haile I Selassie knows 72
Plus languages, InI Perfect I-Sample, the Iver-Living Light! Thanks and Ises Itinually to the Most High Jah RRRRRRRRRRRRRastafari, King Alpha and Queen Omega of Iration! Glory To Word!Glory to the Sound !Glory to the Power~Haile I Selassie I!
Just-Full Ites,
I-sis

Messages In This Thread

Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Re: Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Cultural 'Education'
Re: Throw out the bath water keep the baby

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com