HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Cultural 'Education'
In Response To: Re: Cultural 'Education' ()

Irie Rootsie,

Everyone have the choice. Each and everyone have the choice which road them gonna take. Literate or not literate. I can choose to respect me bredren an sistren, Love them, care for them...
or I can choose to puff meself up with false arrogance and pride and see meself as more intelligent an smarter than an better than me bredren an sistren. Eh?

I can read better than them an get better job than them an live in bigger house than them an drive bigger car than them... so of course, me surely MUST be better than them, right? This is Amerikkkan way of thinkin, and I no see NOone immune here to it. You see, Babylon a subtle deciever. Have you not been told that before? If you say RASTA, have you not been told the TRUTH about Babylon and its ways?

So what me see a go on here now is those that think them can 'engage', as the I say (a very dangerous word there!) Babylon, and reason with Babylon and chat with Babylon and use Babylon to you own advantage. Maybe you think Babylon gonna see it's foolishness an it's wickedness an change it's course of destruction! Oh my!

Dawta, IanI that say RASTAFARI done make that choice already! IanI no 'engage' to Babylon! Open you eyes and see them for true. Them gonna nice, nice to you and as soon as them get the chance them cut you down like dog!! Where you been livin? Dream land? You say RASTAFARI, you de choose RIGHTEOUSNESS! And in the sight of JAH, all IanI is EQUAL and deservin of RESPECT!

Higher consciousness brings about change. Them 10% no frighten I. Because higher consciousness brings I-nity and Justice, Equality an LOVE. IanI Rastafari engage JAH and the road lift IanI unto Zion. IanI know the Way.

ONE LOVE/HEART/MIND
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and Protection

Messages In This Thread

Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Re: Religion vs Human Life. What's Your View ?
Cultural 'Education'
Re: Throw out the bath water keep the baby

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com