Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Concerned about intolerance on boards

give thanks,
yes ITAL IMAN I,
is a long time me a hail u fi come reason wid diyouth...how u a move like sisi so eeh(ha, ha, ha).

u see the more me a read your posts u becoming more and more like a joke to me...but mi know seh evryone have a reason for what they're saying unless your realy playing a joke. so ini hafi humble ini self.

to be straight up and blunt...is di white man weh mek dem internet yah, and a weh u deh pon now, eeh. If Rastafari is a Black man Redemption only den u cant use a white man ting fi express Rastafar I...Is either mi blind or u just contradict uself...please reason wid di I dem like a warrior and stop move like u stosh (ha, ha, ha).

I don't want any administrator fi tek away your posts, because that is like babylon. dem take criminals off of the street but do not stop the streets from producing criminals. Even those incarcerated find themselves back on the streets doing the same thing.

"Roots Natty Roots"
Bob Marley
we hafi bun out negativity from di roots.

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Concerned about intolerance on boards
naturally
Re: naturally
Re: naturally

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com