Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Concerned about intolerance on boards

Greetings, Akinkawon....
I appreciate all that you said in regards to your feelings about the postings on this board but you would be doing us all a disservice by ignoring the board until the tone changes. I've read your messages and you hold truth I would like to continue to hear. RASTA has always believed that we must "Stand up for our rights" I have been chastised many a time for my beliefs and views but it only makes me stronger and makes me step back and take a look to see if what I believe in is MY TRUTH. Everyone has their OWN TRUTH. I would hate to have everyone think the same as me otherwise I would never learn anything about SELF.

Gregory was kicked off this board once before but under a different name. When he was found out this time by his e-mail address, he removed that from next to his name. He will be kicked off again and again but will return,unfortunately, using some other tactic. If we were asked to profile ourselves, we can lie just as easily.(I've found that out on other boards) There will always be wolves running around in sheeps clothing. This is the Internet where "fantasy" CAN come true.

We people of higher conscious and it seems intelligence can read between the lines. If I feel in my opinion someone is speaking nonsense, I don't read their posts. Simple as that. And the ones doing the most arguing in regards to who's right and who's wrong laced with name calling, are usually the same ones making it very easy to decipher. I ignore them as well. I give thanks to this board and the admin. for NOT heavily censoring and for giving us all the opportunity to state our opinions no matter how right or wrong. It's been proven many times on this board, that people will enter, speak nonsense and we members let them know of their foolishness and they eventually go away....

Please continue to help the rest of us keep this board true and everlasting.

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND YELL IT LOUD!!!!!!!!!

Much Love and Respect to I.

Messages In This Thread

Concerned about intolerance on boards
naturally
Re: naturally
Re: naturally

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com