Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Concerned about intolerance on boards

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF H.I.M MOST HIGH
JAH RASTAFARI:-

I am The Rastafari-Ital Iman I, Director;The Republic Of The New/Original Rastafari,The Problem here is The lack of a clear cut definition of what constitutes a Rastafari ie., what is a rasta,who are The Rastas-I have been denied posting on many of these boards do to my views,and have had posts taken of this same board by its owner-who is a promoter of Race mixing in Rastafari-truth of matter is that Rastafari is The Black Mans Redemption from it's foundation and its founding leaders propagated seperation from the whites who I have found to be cultral bandits,ask your self dear readers,was selassie white,no he was not-did marcus garvey preach that we should mix with the whites no he did not-the problem here is that many Black socalled Rastafari,in their ignorance of our Revolution except the whites-and tell them they to can be rasta-not realizeing that these whites are cultral bandits,many of the writers on these sites are not Rasta,they are whites with a mental problem thinking they are Rastafari,there needs to be some form of profile indication of the writer,realizing this grave problem we at The Republic of Rastafari implimented The First ever Rastafari Jihad-in effort to set our history aright-that the record be clear that Rastafari is a Black liberation movment and not a platform for'one love' which has become the new code word for Race mixing.Whites have become the voice of Rastafari-this we aim to stamp out by the year 2004-we are in the process and The Makeings of what is called "THE MASTER BLASTER JAMMING" which will reveal to the world the true essence of Rastafari movment,this is the essence of what has become to be known as Nyabingi a Holy war against destructive forces via sound vibration;as color is to broken light,and sound to broken movment so is THe Master Blaster Jamming to the revelation Of Rastafari-we must remember that many are called save few are the chosen,there fore we are aware that the ones advacating whites in Rastafari are not Rastas,the cultral bandits are afraid of my word sound which I am aware has power..they are not aware of the level of this message which has Galatic implications,for a white to say I have no right to speak truth about rastafari movment,is wrong with in itself-but knowing that such being is a cultral bandit,his actions does not surprise me-so I ask all black Revolutinary Rastafari who hear the sound Of The REpublic of Rastafari,To Get up and stand up for our rights,for the struggle is on going,dont give up this fight,for we are confident of the victory of good over evil..we do not need the whites money-this is not a factor in this project{more time Iyah}

-Ital Iman I
Director:-THE REPUBLIC OF THE NEW/ORIGINAL RASTAFARI
{www.wonderproject.net}

Messages In This Thread

Concerned about intolerance on boards
naturally
Re: naturally
Re: naturally

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com