Jesus Christ who I an I Ethiopians know as Iyasus Kristos Savior of The World (Madhane Alam) clearly stated when He returned for His Saints He would deny His Self Matthew 16:23-28
greets bredrin..yah seh dat Jesus deny him self in dis scrip in matt..hmmm..me cyant seem to find where it seh he will deny him self, he tells ones we should deny ourselves an tek up him cross..dat wha de I meaning????
23. but he turned, and said unto peter, get thee behind me Satan, thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24. then said Jesus unto his diciples if any man will come after me let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me
25. for whosoever will save his life shall lose it; and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26. for what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27. for the son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28. verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they se the son of man coming in his kingdom.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml