HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Jesus Is The Christ! Always dat!.
In Response To: Re: Jesus Is The Christ. ()

Greetins in our Lord an Saviour Jesus Christ who reveals Himself in the True Personality of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I! Also in de Orthodox Faith, de 12 Tribes of Israel an de Royal Monarchy! Yes my bredren Judah B, our Saviour told the disciples to tell no one because they won't believe it until the prophecy has been fulfilled. They saw it an they know who is Jesus the Christ now! Suh I know that ones seh Sellassie I stayed humble like Christ by not telling ones that He is God, but it nah mek no sense. For it seems to me that His Majesty wept because he didn't want to see ones praising him but Jah. An His Majesty has shown I man that by his very words! Just mi view of course! Bottomline is that Jesus told ones who He is, some believed in Him an some still waiting for some other Messiah? Messiah done come RasTa an in Judah is God known!

Dem who deal wit Judaism waiting for some other Messiah? An then most of mi RasTa idrens dem waiting for His Majesty Haile Sellassie I to Judge this world. Well mi nah wit dat view no more for mi no now dat de Second Coming of Christ hasn't been fully seen but was seen through the Personality of H.I.M. Haile Selassie! If yuh check it out, His Majesty was a Type of Christ. For he was accepted, then rejected like our Lord, he fought for Ethiopia as when our Lord Returns in His Glory to fight for His Children!

As His Majesty was crowned with a golden crown of Judah, a crown of glory. Our Lord was crowned with a crown of thorns pon His head an now no more but de CROWN of GLORY! An his majesty was annointed Haile Selassie(Power of the Trinity) at a young age. Our Lord was born of the Virgin Mary and was already Anointed Jesus(the One who saves Israel) or Yashuah! Suh de Name which His Majesty chose is a very Holy Name! It truly represents the Trinity in us all! For our Fadda is de Power an Jesus His Son sits at His Right Hand an de Gift of de Spirit is here with us! Trinity foriva! Suh mi no His Majesty nah pick that Name for himself but to represent Jah! Blessed be our GOD an KING of Israel, Jesus Christ! An blessed be His servant, Haile Selassie, de King of Israel sent by GOD!

Yes man das why I seh dat His Majesty is not Jesus the Christ an he even said it already. Suh mi no dat Character of Christ was seen in His Majesty! No doubt but our Lord Christ shall come again In ALL HIS GLORY! Second Coming is what dat is! Which if you read de ible will be seen by all Eyes! For the Son of Man shall COME Again on the CLOUDS with Power an Great Glory! This is what ones doubt but yuh cyant for even Christ said that He comes from ABOVE not beneath! An He even showed ones where He ascended to! Heaven man!

Suh I now Jesus Christ will come Again from the Sky dat mi nah disbelieve no more! He is SHILOH an will bring de New Jahrusalem to us! Ityopiya only represents it is not New Jahrusalem. Nor is His Majesty, Jesus Christ in the Second Advent but rather de King of Israel, the Representative of Jesus Christ, a light of God, an Defender of the Christian Faith! Suh this is my view for I let the words of my mouth an meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Jah sight always! Give thanks to the Prophet Gad for showing us Jesus Christ an His Majesty difference! Same Spirit but Different Flesh indeed! We are called by Sellassie I Name an Saved by Jesus Christ Name the Name above all names! True true as Orthodox Isaachar ah sing pon Great an Marvelous album! Jah bless de 12 Tribes of Israel an all RasTa branches no matter what different views! CHRIST LOVE!

Messages In This Thread

No responce from Rastas
Re: No responce from Rastas
Edmundo, Hayl Selasse I Is The Almighty in Bliss
Re: Edmundo, Hayl Selasse I Is The Almighty in Bli
Run Way Wit Unno Convert Business
Re: Run Way Wit Unno Convert Business
Feker Ehet - Love Sister *NM*
Re: Not konvert, but reasoning.
Selasse I naw Immanuel El Shaddai Yehovah Shammah
144,000 Are The Remanant Out Of Israel (Ethiopia)
Re: 144,000 Are The Remanant Out Of Israel (Ethiop
Awo - Yes *NM*
Edmundo,You Find H.I.M. Speeches Boring?
Re: Edmundo,You Find H.I.M. Speeches Boring?
Alesemamam - I disagree
Re: Alesemamam - I disagree
Ethiopian Tewahedo Church
Him fe Bless Edmundo!
Re: Alesemamam - I disagree
Monnennat - Foolishness
The I Shouldn't Believe The I Must Know
A response from a Rasta
Re: A response from a Rasta
Iyasus Kristos Was A Hebrew Israelite (Jew)
Re: No responce from Rastas? A RasTaman ah speak!
Re: Jesus Is The Christ.
Re: Jesus Is The Christ! Always dat!.
Why is Twelve Tribes Doctrine Always Changing? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com