HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

A response from a Rasta
In Response To: Re: No responce from Rastas ()

Greetings and Blessings to all who read, and most of all to all who post messages on this most Blessed Rastafari Message Board! May 2002 achieve even greater heights of reasoning.

I have enjoyed this discussion on H.I.M. and Jesus Christ, or -- as I&I who have received the blessings of the Ethiopian Orthodox teachings call Him -- IYESOS KRYSTOS. Indeed, this is the way in which Emperor Selassie would have spoken the name of Iyesos of Nazareth, who achieved the honour and title of Christ.

It has always been difficult for Rastafari to explain I&I overstanding of Selassie as the God/Christ figure of I&I religious faith. Those who cannot, continually question this, especially in light of such beautiful testaments from the Emperor HIMself as quoted at the start of this discussion. People even get upset at seeing Ethiopian icons showing the Krystos as a dreadlocksed man, such as in the Kwerata Re'esu -- the stolen icon of Christ wih a Crown of Thorns which was a holy paladin before which Rases would swear allegiance to Emperors.

As a Rasta who gives thanks for a solid foundation in Christianity for my ability to evolve to the spiritual level of Rastafari, I overstanding is simple. I give THANKS and PRAISE to Emperor Haile Selassie for being the one human so divine as to direct I towards the light of KRYSTOS.

This Light has been revealed "Jesus" as more than merely a man who lived 2000 years ago as an example for huMANity. Through research into Godliness inspired by H.I.M. "Christ" has been revealed as a behaviour condition which each huMAN is capable of and should aspire to become. Though this inspIration, I have been guided to the CRHIST-life, not as a 'kris'-tian, but as one striving to live the CHRISTlife exemplified by H.I.M. For what His Imperial Majesty showed I was that Iyesos Krystos was not the only huMAN who could or SHOULD aspire to Godliness. If he could so it, so should I.
(JAH forgive all I failings in this superhuman effort, for I know that effort is rewarded.)

So great has been that insp-I-ration of H.I.M. to I&I, that the honour of purity and divinity has been bestowed on H.I.M. by those on whom the Light of RAS TAFARI has shined. I know of no other world ruler whose leadership was continually directing ones and ones to holiness.

In a simple way, it can be likened to the divinity bestowed on the man Iyesos of Nazareth by those who were inspired by his Divinity. As His Majesty teaches, Iyesos of Nazareth is a perfect examaple to follow, but unfortunately his real life has been clouded by the 'kris'-tian myths and the added-on teachings of the many denom -- sorry i meant DENOMinationations which have risen up claiming to interpret the truths imparted by Iyesos, the Krystos.

Fortunately for I&I, a new and fresh Revelation of the original divine message has been sent to I&I 2000 years after the coming of Iyesos, the Krystos. I&I PRAISE HIM for this blessed, comforting LIGHT of His IMperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I&I&I&I&I!!!!!!

The 'kris'-tians say JESUS IS GOD, and replace the name of God with 'Jesus' in Psalms of praise to the Creator written centuries before the birth of Iyesos of Nazareth. Rather than being ridiculed, I&I may perhaps be forgiven what some perceive as similar inconsistencies and misinterpretations by Rastafari of true Godly belief.

For if the truth be told, whatever Rastafari may be perceived to believe or not, true Rastafari can DEFINITELY be perceived as ones living close to the CHRISTly way of life, inspired to do so by H.I.M.

So, in like manner that I&I can respect the beliefs of Muslims, Hindu, Bhuddists or other pathways to the Almighty Creator (whom I call JAH), I&I beliefs have to be respected and accepted by those who are unable to perceive I&I truths -- no matter how long they try to.

Rastafari is still, and will always be, the faith of those who see God as Black and MANifested in the 20th Century in the format of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia. I&I are renewed on the CHRIST-ly pathway by what is to I&I an undeniable fact.

A jus' so I see it.
Give thanks for the reasoning.
ONE LOVE
Makeda

Messages In This Thread

No responce from Rastas
Re: No responce from Rastas
Edmundo, Hayl Selasse I Is The Almighty in Bliss
Re: Edmundo, Hayl Selasse I Is The Almighty in Bli
Run Way Wit Unno Convert Business
Re: Run Way Wit Unno Convert Business
Feker Ehet - Love Sister *NM*
Re: Not konvert, but reasoning.
Selasse I naw Immanuel El Shaddai Yehovah Shammah
144,000 Are The Remanant Out Of Israel (Ethiopia)
Re: 144,000 Are The Remanant Out Of Israel (Ethiop
Awo - Yes *NM*
Edmundo,You Find H.I.M. Speeches Boring?
Re: Edmundo,You Find H.I.M. Speeches Boring?
Alesemamam - I disagree
Re: Alesemamam - I disagree
Ethiopian Tewahedo Church
Him fe Bless Edmundo!
Re: Alesemamam - I disagree
Monnennat - Foolishness
The I Shouldn't Believe The I Must Know
A response from a Rasta
Re: A response from a Rasta
Iyasus Kristos Was A Hebrew Israelite (Jew)
Re: No responce from Rastas? A RasTaman ah speak!
Re: Jesus Is The Christ.
Re: Jesus Is The Christ! Always dat!.
Why is Twelve Tribes Doctrine Always Changing? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com