HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The difference between dissing and persecution

Greets Again Bredrin! now de disagreement...here is wha de I originally posted dat I woman had a problem wit:".... mostly white, American guys in the band), it seems their mission is to kinda go "undercover" amongst rasta and convert people to some kinda Billy Graham type of Christianity.NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE NOT UNDERCOVER, TANSOBACK WAS A RASTA AS WAS HIS WIFE VANESSA, WHO FREQUENTED JAHMEKYAH OFTEN, AN AS DERE NAME INDICATE CHRIST-A-FARI IS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.. If you check out their "frequently asked questions" section, for eg., they talk about how they don't smoke herb, which is fine, but then go on to say it's such a terrible thing and should not be legalized even for medical purposes.I HAVENT SEEN IT SEH IT IS TERRIBLE AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT DOES SAY IN THE WITNESSING PORTION THAT NO SMOKING OF WEED WILL AFFECT SALVATION, SO IT ISNT A THING TO TALK ABOUT TO A RASTA WHEN KANCERNING SALVATION..THE WEED SMOKE ISSUE IS A FAQ TO THEM WHY THEY DO NOT SMOKE WEED..SO BE IT.. So in other words they want to see InI continue to get lock up for herb,NOT TRUE THIS IS A LIE..TANSOBACK SMOKED NUFF WEED IN HIM TIME AN DOES NOT ANY MORE FE HIMSELF, HIM NAH WHAN SEE ANY ONE LOCK UP ATAL.. they want desperately sick people to just die.LIE LIE LIE.. Ras claat. Then they say "probably the best reason for not smoking marijuana is that it is illegal" and talk some garbage about how we must obey every authority, because God appointed all the leaders in the world and we should obey them. WHAAAT???THEY ARE REFERING TO DEM IYAH..DEM NAH WHAN DISOBEY LAW IN DIS HERE LAND.. Jah appointed Botha, DeKlerk, Reagan, Bush and Thatcher? Jah appointed the U.S.A. to go murder off the "Indians" and then bring InI to work for them? What kind of madness is that? I WOMAN KNOW WHAT DE I SEH HERE, BUT JUS LIKE JOB WAS ATTACKED BY SATAN, JAH HAD DE POWER FE STOP SATAN, BUT TOLD SATAN TO GO AHEAD AN TEST JOB..READ IT FOR DE I SELF..GOD TOLD SATAN TO GO AHEAD AN DO WHA HIM WHANT TO JOB, JUS NAH KILL HIM..AN SATAN PROCEEDED TO KILL OFF JOBS PICKNEY (ALL A DEM), AN TOOK ALL A JOBS WEALTH (HE WAS VERY WEALTHY)AN DEN MADE JOB VERY VERY SICK SUFFERING WIT BOILS ALL OVER HIM BODY..NOW IYAH DIS WAS A GOOD MAN ACCORDING TO DE BIBLE, AN JAH **ALLOWED** IT TO HAPPEN!! ME **NAH** SEH DAT BOTHA AN DEKLERK AN RAY-GUN WAS APPOINTED BUT IF IT IS MEANT TO BE, DEN WE JUS MEANT FE FIGHT, NUH TRUE? WE BEEN THRU NUFF STRUGGLES NAH TRUE???? OK..ME GET DE I POINT BOUT DE OBEYING AUTHORITY, BUT STILL YAH MUS TRY AN OVERSTAND DIS BAND YAH! trus me, even if yah nah trus me, me know nuff Jamaican Artists who now are Christian like Judy Mowatt, Stichie, Carleen Davis, an Papa San (even Shabba Ranks lately been hanging round dis band!) who are because of wha dem stand for! dem stand is for Jesus, an dem state it clearly...dem nah sight up Selassie as God, but neda does 12 tribes!! an dat is why dem haf dis ministry!! Ok iyah me await yah post..NUFF RASPECK SEEN FOR DE I IS TRULY JAH TREASURE AN ME WILL TREAT DE I AS SUCH!!
ITES
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

Christafari
Re: Christafari
Christ is Tafari / Kristos naw Tafari

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com