Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Christafari
In Response To: Re: Christafari ()

Greetings sis unmistakable kaya 9! Thanks for the kind thoughts. Jah is great.

Sis, the reason I lost vibes with the jesus was a dredlox board, where I came to debate you and others was I lost the need or the desire to debate further. This is one of the things wrong with what InI now see as Jesus-idolatry. InI a rastawoman. InI christian and jew. You who site up scripture so faithfully who believe what He say in the gospels ,believe also in the prophets and revelation! How could Jah Jah ever ever say an untrue thing, or fail to keep a promise? Haile Selassie-I Christ in HIM Kingly Character is the fulfillment of the covenant of Abraham, Moses, David, and Jesus. There is not a thing on heaven and earth that does not declare the Glory of JAH. I beg you, sis, really, do not bring your theology here.

As for all that Christafari stuff InI know it's strictly after the fact . ANYBODY whatsoever, Chritsfari or you sis, who is seeking to CONVERT Rasta, you know not what you do! Anglican Church even has figured out that they got NUTTIN to convert Rasta to! Rasta is tellin the whole story beginning to end to New Heaven and New Earth. Do you believe in what Jesus promised? Well then Zion here and Zion now. Rasta is waitin for nothin. Rasta wash and be clean and step right in. If there is not peace today on jesus day december 25, it's on us, not Him. He keep HIM promises!

Here is a Christmas magnificat spoken 1000 years before jesus. Hannah gives glory to Jah for sending her the child of her old age: she promised to JAH she would bind this child over to HIM if HE would grant her this prayer. The baby was Samuel, Judge of Israel.

"My heart exults in the Lord
my strength is exalted in the Lord!
My mouth derides my enemies.
I rejoice in Thy salvation!

"There is none holy like the Lord,
there is no rock like out God.
Let not your mouth be arrogant
for the Lord is a God of all knowledge.

"The bows of the might are broken
and the feeble are girded in strength.
Those that were full are hungry,
and those who were hungry are filled.

"The Lord kills and brings to life,
he brings low,
he also exalts.
He lifts up the poor from the dust to sit with princes and inherit the seat of honor!

"He will guide His faithful flock,
for not by might shall man prevail;
the Lord will judge the ends of the earth.
HE shall give strength unto HIS king,
and He will exalt the horn of HIS anointed."
I Samuel:2

Sis kaya (and Rootka). I wil not post to you further here and bring fruitless maddening debate onto this board. Out of respect for this wonderful board, so full of wisdom and stimulating respectful conversation, please I ask. Anyone can sign onto the jesus was a dredlox board and wade right in. ps I think it's crucial on this internet to read way more than I post.
One Rasta Love
Sent from Zion here and Zion above
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

Christafari
Re: The difference between dissing and persecution
Christ is Tafari / Kristos naw Tafari

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com