Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Christafari
In Response To: Re: Christafari ()

Blessing of Love and Peace
I have gone to the site of Christafari,and I was concerned w/ a part of the FAQ on how to witness(convert) a Rasta to there form of Christianity. They talk about starting w/gaining trust w/ Rasta. They said memorize quotes from the Bible to talk w/ Rasta, since Rasta is versed in the Bible and likes to reason. They even say, " you may have to enter through the back window to witness (convert) a Rasta." Why all the deception in attempting to convert a Rasta?? I'm not in the belief that Jah wants us to be decieved to follow his commandments. Why do they feel they need to CONVERT any Rasta?? Are they going to tell Rasta that following H.I.M. is wrong and Jesus is white w/ european features. I don't think so, and probably why NO Rasta I know has been a Converted, as of yet. I was a 4th degree Knight of Columbus and have seen the double standards and money hungry ways of the Catholic Church. I was not as well off as other members of the Catholic Church, so I didn't have my own Pew for my family to sit during Sunday Mass and was looked down on. Our Pastor rode a nice Harley, and drove a Brand new Pick up each year, is this a new breed of priest? Since Jah has shown me the path of Rasta, I have denounced the Catholic church and my status as a 4th degree Knight of Columbus. No Sir, they will have one heck of a time converting me back into there wolf pack!! I HAVE SEEN

All Mighty Jah, Protect and guide us from multitude of wolves in sheep skin.

Blessed Love
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

Christafari
Re: The difference between dissing and persecution
Christ is Tafari / Kristos naw Tafari

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com