Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: food
In Response To: Re: food ()

Love I-dren Benjahmin,

Makes me happy when I can be useful to anyone, specially brethrens and sistrens walking the way of self-awereness!

I myself was a very ill person when a teenager, either spiritually and phisically. I was still myself, but was miserable and sick because my lifestyle was gegenerative. I mean, not moving the body with something wich I appreciated, eating mainly junky food, waking up late, not going to Nature......

I was suffering from depression, bad blood circulation, pain in the liver, spine problems.... just to mention a few things! But I was still trying to be myself, and I new everything was wrong and I had to change my destiny.

My grandparents were born at home, and I saw them dying and a costly and miserable way at babylon "hospitals".

I decided to start Capoeira wich was something I always wanted to do, to condition my body. It's an afro-brasilian (from the slaves, to defende from the portuguese) mix of music, dance, fight, church, teatre... and it was like re-discovering my real identity! The contact with the vibes of the ancestors, by the music and movements of the body...! And the first thing the Master said to me: You better watch out for your habits boy, otherwise you won't have energy or motivation for that! I knew what he was talking about. I was introduced for the first time to Ganja, but it was different from everything i heard or imagined because it was ritual...

Cutting the long story short, I don't go to the doctor or take medicines for 7 years now, and when i get ill nowadays, i know why, it's related with the law's of nature, observing it and learning. Do you see animals living in the wild get ill?

I mean, I'm the same person I used to be seven years ago, but now, no depression, no lack of energy, no feeling sick, no headaches, no medicines.

For I Rastafari means as independent as possible from the system.

I believe that a weak but controled person will last longer that a strong uncontrolled person.

Once Again love & ras-pect to all inna the Board! Ras Mandingo, Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

food
Ras Bakul - You said it all *NM*
Yes I, Ras Bakul. Tell de Truth to de People.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com